What drinks/DOD

KORTAM

We sail in 3 days, what drinks do you recommend. Adult beverages as well as virgins for our young daughter. Thanks to everybody on CC for helping us get ready for this cruise. This is the first cruise I have used CC and its great, minus all the negativity.

Kiss on the lips!! Yum!

I'm going to have to try the Miami Vice with Malibu in September- thanks for that idea! Gotta try something new each cruise.

I think you can get any of the frozen drinks virgin. Strawberry Dac and Pina Colada are good.

I did not care for the Funship Special or the Yellow Bird. (don't like sour mix)

FYI- If they have the new Tervis Tumblers, those are awesome, but I'm not sure how much they'll add to the cost.

Absolutely second Kiss On The Lips. Best drink ever.:D

I totally agree. Funship special is good too. Would have liked to try the chocolate getaway drink and have a miami vice (have had before at AIs and they are good), but once I had my first one, I could not bring myself to order anything else than the Kiss on the Lips (except wine with dinner).

Miami vice with malibu sounds divine. At home I like to make this drink with the frozen bacardi rum runner (in with the frozen juices that you add alcohol to) and malibu. It is amazing that way. Now I just need to perfect the kiss on the lips at home and I am set. Good mango puree is hard to come by and they are hard to cut or I would do my own. Once when I was still making DD's baby food I bought a couple of mangos and it was a pain trying to puree. Guess I will just have to book another cruise. YOu guys twisted my arm.

If you want to try something different, I recommend the Chipotle Martini. My sisters and I loved it. The ingredients are very unexpected... But perfection for sipping. Can't wait to get back on a ship so I can have another:)

Archived