What Was Your Favorite Regent Cruise and Why

Barcelona to Dubai, November-December 2011.

It was a last minute decision, went through the Suez Canal, visited places I wanted to revisit plus a few new ones, and best of all, it was one of the friendliest cruises I have been on. I actually got on the dance floor...first time in many decades! Excellent birthday celebration.

Definitely a friendly cruise! Really enjoyed having you on our trivia team. It is great that we all keep in touch:)

My favorite RSSC cruise still remains the Auckland to LA cruise (via French Polynesia) we did in 2009. 21 nights though. But it was the best mix of ports and sea days. And it is the only cruise where when we sailed into the final port I didn't want to get off of the ship. :D

We have been on just one Regent cruise - last year Barcelona to Dubai. It was our favorite cruise ever. We loved the itinerary, the ship (Voyager), the crew and the people we met were wonderful. In fact, we booked our next cruise while we were on board. Looking forward to booking another one when we are on board heading from Beijing to Bangkok.

Archived