Private Cabanas Numbers#

Rafaella

So, I can see the thread on private cabanas, right. But, once I go to my reservation, and want to look which number of cabana to order online, they all have just colors, like "pink", "blue", " gray.." Well, that does NOT tell me what number they are on the beach.. How do I know this? How can I find out which # of cabana I rent , I want the specific number of cabana!? I am going with HAL Zuiderdam in Oct to Panama canal. Please, help me out. Thank you!!!:eek:

Here is a list of the numbers and the colours. The lower numbers are nearer the tender docking and the higher numbers are further down the beach.

1. Taupe

2. Blue

3. Turquoise

4. Orange

5. Sky Blue

6. Purple

7. Peach

8. Pink

9. Eggshell

10. Green

11. Gray

12. Yellow

13. Terracotta

14. Red

15. Violet

Our first cabana was the Sky Blue many years ago. Loved it at the time but probably wouldn't book it now. On the other hand our last was the Purple, after they built the new bar, and it really wasn't bad in terms of noise, etc. For us it's always been a trade-off between relative isolation and quiet....which means way further down the beach....or ease of getting to the concessions. We've tried a number of cabanas and have kind of settled to picking one more or less in the middle.

Archived