Booking Comedy Show Oasis/Allure

Have anyone who is cruising in the next few months (or past few months)had any trouble booking the Comedy Show? On Oasis all the entertainment is open to book except the comedy show. I was just talking with a friend of mine who cruised last May and said the same thing happened to him, if fact he said it never opened up online and when he boarded it was all booked!:eek:

I did not have trouble booking it, however, once we got onboard, we were told that our 10:30pm reservation had been a computer mistake and they moved us to the 9:30pm show instead (which wasn't a problem).

I did notice that at our show, people without reservations lined up about 1/2 hour early via the standby line. It seemed that most of these people did get in and get a seat.

Have anyone who is cruising in the next few months (or past few months)had any trouble booking the Comedy Show? On Oasis all the entertainment is open to book except the comedy show. I was just talking with a friend of mine who cruised last May and said the same thing happened to him, if fact he said it never opened up online and when he boarded it was all booked!:eek:

Yep....have an Oasis booking for Dec and Jan...both have all entertainment open and able to book except for the comedy show....both sailings send you to an error message saying that the pre-cruise planner is down when you try to book the comedy.

Yep. My Oasis cruise is in October and the Comedy show brings up the same error.

On another note, Steve, it's great your other reservations are open so far out! Ours just opened.

Yea...Paul...seems like they open up things in clusters....the dining for my Dec sailings has been open for some time....now the entertainment just opened last week....at the same time the entertainment opened for the Jan sailing also....but no specialty dining yet for Jan....usually it's the other way around....dining opens first... doesn't always seem to have much rhyme to the process...but we make it all work out in the end :)

Yep....have an Oasis booking for Dec and Jan...both have all entertainment open and able to book except for the comedy show....both sailings send you to an error message saying that the pre-cruise planner is down when you try to book the comedy.

bajathree--Glad I came across this information. Good to know! I'm on Oasis Dec 15th and never expected the entertainment reservations to be open this early. I wasn't expecting them to open until at least September or even October. I can't remember anyone ever saying they could book shows at 130 days out! Thanks again!

I was notified today that this issue has been resolved....just was able to reserve the comedy show for both my Dec and Jan Oasis sailings.

Thank you, Steve! Bummed I will miss sailing with you guys on the Oasis by a few weeks, but it's good to have such knowledgeable friends! :-) THANKS AGAIN! :D

For all of the shows on the Allure otS including the Comedy Shows, Headliners, Chicago, and the Aqua Theater shows, must my cruise reservation be paid in full before I can book the shows? I'm going early December and nothing is showing up. THANKS for any help...:D

I had the same issue with my upcoming Oct. 6th cruise on Oasis.. I was able to book all shows except the Comedy show.

This morning I tried again (for the 100th time) and it accepted my reservations, so whatever the glitch was.. it's fixed now.

I had the same issue with my upcoming Oct. 6th cruise on Oasis.. I was able to book all shows except the Comedy show.

This morning I tried again (for the 100th time) and it accepted my reservations, so whatever the glitch was.. it's fixed now.

Yup, that was quite frustrating for a little while. All's well now. Looking forward to a great, relaxing cruise:cool:

bajathree--Glad I came across this information. Good to know! I'm on Oasis Dec 15th and never expected the entertainment reservations to be open this early. I wasn't expecting them to open until at least September or even October. I can't remember anyone ever saying they could book shows at 130 days out! Thanks again!

Thank you, Steve! Bummed I will miss sailing with you guys on the Oasis by a few weeks, but it's good to have such knowledgeable friends! :-) THANKS AGAIN! :D

Both of you are quite welcome:) IndyCapt....great that we are sailing together:cool:

I had trouble the other day too. I was able to book everything for our 11/10 sailing on Oasis except for the Comedy Show. Yesterday I was finally able to book it, but could not add our traveling companions to the reservation. A call to Customer Sevice got them booked too. I didn't even have a long wait time.:)

Archived