Silhouette AQ 1599 or 1603?

dmp223

If you had the choice, any preference in terms of balcony size or are they both similar that it won't matter?

I am presuming that they are both bed near the bathroom (which we prefer) as the rest of the S-Class ships, please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks in advance for your opinions and/or photos if you have them! ;)

If you had the choice, any preference in terms of balcony size or are they both similar that it won't matter?

I am presuming that they are both bed near the bathroom (which we prefer) as the rest of the S-Class ships, please correct me if I am wrong.

we were in AQ 1599 in April--very nice stateroom and balcony ...the bed was next to the closet (bthrm)

The balcony in 1603 will most likely be larger as it is closer to the hump.....but any of these cabins is a great choice-- grab it while you can!!!

You are absolutely correct -- both have the bed by the bath. Either one would be a great choice as they are both the same and have the same size balcony. I would chose 1603 as you would get a better angle and better view forward.

You are absolutely correct -- both have the bed by the bath. Either one would be a great choice as they are both the same and have the same size balcony. I would chose 1603 as you would get a better angle and better view forward.

And agree that 1603 is the better choice... There is a support beam between 1597 and 1599 that does--in a minor way; I don't view it as a deal-breaker--slightly obscure the view forward/to the right...

Thanks everyone, 1603 it is! :)

Now, any helpful hints on how not to wish my life away until February?! LOL... who am I kidding, the anticipation & planning are almost (almost!) as fun as the actual cruise itself.

Great day to everyone and thanks again.

I'm curious. Is there a particular way one can determine if the bed is by the bath or the veranda??? Have been trying to guess the config for our upcoming trip in AQ 1531.

I'm curious. Is there a particular way one can determine if the bed is by the bath or the veranda??? Have been trying to guess the config for our upcoming trip in AQ 1531.

There's a Sticky at the top of this page that helps. Also, here's a post that I compiled that lets you figure it out for yourself.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=28798202&postcount=13

1531 has the bed by the bath. Hope this helps.

Archived