Edinburgh Tattoo 2013?

phabric

Why don't you ring or email the tattoo office and ask them? The phone number is +44 131 225 1188 and the email address administration@edintattoo.co.uk

They were really helpful last year when I phoned them about an item of property I lost. Sorry can't think of anything else.

Thanks for the email address.

The dates are August 2-24, 2013. Mon-Fri 9pm show, Sat 7:30 and 10:30pm show and no show on Sun. Information will be released in late Sept.

We will be in Glasgow on Aug 21 so just make it.

We were on August 1, 2012 cruise and later had to cancel. We had planned on going to the Tattoo. I was on the computer at 5am for Edinburgh's 10am opening Dec 1, 2011. After waiting 2 hours in the computer booking line, the Tattoo's computer site crashed with the demand for tickets. I ended up calling the Tattoo box office to get our tickets. For the next few days, the online box office was not open.

This year, I joined the "Friends of the Tattoo" to get the priority booking of the tickets mid Nov. It might have been an one time, last year, I was not going to take a chance.

We were on August 1, 2012 cruise and later had to cancel. We had planned on going to the Tattoo. I was on the computer at 5am for Edinburgh's 10am opening Dec 1, 2011. After waiting 2 hours in the computer booking line, the Tattoo's computer site crashed with the demand for tickets. I ended up calling the Tattoo box office to get our tickets. For the next few days, the online box office was not open.

This year, I joined the "Friends of the Tattoo" to get the priority booking of the tickets mid Nov. It might have been an one time, last year, I was not going to take a chance.

When you phoned the ticket office how long did you end up on hold before you could purchase the tickets? I prefer to book online but your experience with the website crashing makes me think that calling would be much easier and less of a headache.

When you phoned the ticket office how long did you end up on hold before you could purchase the tickets? I prefer to book online but your experience with the website crashing makes me think that calling would be much easier and less of a headache.

My phone bill for Dec 1, 2011 call was 12 minutes and only cost me $1.20. When I called August 15, 2012 to join the Friends of the Tattoo so I can get priority booking in mid Nov, I was on hold a few minutes more than the Dec 1 call.

Archived