NCL $300 suite OBC

pensi9

I just booked a suite for NCL Star November 2013. I was told the offer for $300 OBC for suites expires 12/31/12 and I can't get it for my cruise.. If that is the case then NCL and TAs should stop advertising it since it is impossible to get it now. I thought the expiration date applied to the booking date not the cruise date. Anyone else have any info?

I just booked a suite for NCL Star November 2013. I was told the offer for $300 OBC for suites expires 12/31/12 and I can't get it for my cruise.. If that is the case then NCL and TAs should stop advertising it since it is impossible to get it now. I thought the expiration date applied to the booking date not the cruise date. Anyone else have any info?

Folks can still book cruises for Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec of this year, right?

tHIS OBC is for booking a suite 9 months in advance. The offer expires 12/31/12. So if you need to book 9 months ahead and sail before 12/31/12 it is no longer valid. I think my TA may be mistaken.

I called my TA again and they called NCL. Their was a problem combining the suite OBC with a $75 credit. Obviously I want the $300. They took out the $75 and the $300 applied correctly. I now have $1000.oo total OBC. YEAH!!

Glad it worked out for you. Here is the fine print for those interested.

Suite & The Haven Onboard Credit Promotion

Offer*: Receive Up to $300 per stateroom for Suites and the Haven.

*On-board credit amount based on cruise length:

Onboard Credit Per Stateroom Suite & The Haven1- 4 Day sailings$1505+ Day sailings$300

Applicable Destination: Fleet-Wide

Program Code: SUITEOBC

Terms and Conditions:<H2>Offer applies to select sailings, valid for reservations made 9 months or greater prior to sailing.

Offer is valid for new individual and new group bookings and cannot be held as group block

Qualifying new individual reservations can be moved into existing group and count towards Tour Conductor Credits.

Onboard Credit amount is per stateroom, in US Dollars, based on cruise length booked and will be applied to the 1st and 2nd guest in the stateroom. Mini-Suites are excluded.

Onboard Credit has no cash value and is not transferable. It may not be used toward onboard service charges.

Singles paying 200% are entitled to full onboard credit value.

Guests who cancel and rebook must accept this promotion's Terms and Conditions

</H2>

I called my TA again and they called NCL. Their was a problem combining the suite OBC with a $75 credit. Obviously I want the $300. They took out the $75 and the $300 applied correctly. I now have $1000.oo total OBC. YEAH!!

Very Nice:)

Wow! Nice OBC... do you mind saying where the other $700 came from?:D

I just got it for my Jan/2014 cruise.

WOW, $1,000 OBC, how'd you do that? $300 for booking 9 months out, how about the other $700???

Congratulations!

The TA offered $500 OBC (based on amount of cruise) $100 HSN offer, an additional $100 (I'm not sure if this was NCL or the TA) and of course the $300 suite OBC. The Suite OBC was not combinable with another $75 NCL credit that was offered until 8/15. That was the reason I had a problem with the suite OBC. Anyway I ended up with $1000.00 OBC. I don't think I'll have any trouble spending it on a 14 day panama canal.

Archived