On how many different Carnival ships have you sailed?

Silent Penguin

I like looking at people's signature lines to see on which Carnival ships they have sailed. On how many different Carnival ships have you sailed NOT including the other lines owned by Carnival Corporation like Cunard or Costa, etc. ?

So far 14 Carnival cruises but only 8 different ships. We seem to repeat some ships again and again. Triumph, Glory, Imagination, Liberty, Fantasy, Legend, Freedom, Dream. Happy cruising

We've been on 30 Carnival cruises and on 16 current Carnival ships plus the Tropicale. We are going on the Dream again next week for a B2B but that will be a repeat of the Dream. Next year we're doing a B2B on the Legend and that will be a new ship for us.

(we are hitting the Breeze in Nov)

Hubby .... every Carnival ship except the Carnivale.

Myself .... every Carnival ship starting with the Tropicale

21 year old son .... every Carnival ship starting with the Tropicale.

Makes the Past Guest Party more like a work out....clapping for all the ships....

and I am sure some folks think we got the "instructions" wrong and are just clapping for all the ships..... lol

Wow!

Only two so far. Ecstasy was the first with DW and we went on the Sensation for a Rotary District Convention.

Driving home early Sept from home visit to TN from TX - why not hop onto Elation sailing from NOLA on Sept 3rd?

Our 'favorite' cruise line is Royal Caribbean and we're working on Diamond+ loyalty status. We don't take much advantage of loyalty status except for the free cappuccinos for breakfast. Diamond+ means free laundry - we'll like that!

For now -- it's fun on Carnival.

7 cruises, 7 different ships.

Sensation

Destiny

Imagination

Valor

Freedom

Pride

Glory

Booked

Miracle

Liberty

Breeze

Planning stage

Dream

Ecstasy

Spendor

The plan is to never cruise on the same ship twice. :)

11 Total Carnival cruises. I've done Holiday, Sensation, Paradise, Triumph, Glory, Valor, Pride, and Fantasy on Tuesday. Did Triumph and Paradise a couple times.

I enjoy being Platinum at 26. :-) We also did a cruise wayyy back on American Hawaii Cruises. I don't think they exist anymore. I was only 8. Keep booking Carnival because I enjoy the perks...and the prices. Will eventually try someone else though....

We will be going on our 13th Carnival Cruise in November.

10 Ships

Ecstasy, Destiny, Triumph (3 Times), Legend, Victory, Liberty (will be our second time in November), Inspiration, Pride, Glory, and Dream.

Catrin

Archived