How long does it take to get the E Mail confirm on a shore excursion purchase?

I booked a cabana on Labadee earlier this morning and am still waiting my E Mail confirmation from RC. I checked my SPAM folder and it's not there either. How long should it take?

I agree with Geldhart.

Any time I have booked an excursion online, the confirming email comes instantly. If the cabanas are being sold as excursions, I would expect instant confirmation on that, too. If you haven't gotten your confirmation, call as soon as the office opens in the morning.

We just booked a cabana for Labadee last night and the email titled "pre cruise planner" confirmation came via email in a few minutes later

Generally it's within the hour. You should call rccl to inquire if a few hours pass. Maybe they sent it to the incorrect email address.

Can't comment about the Cabanas, particularly.... but I just booked several things for my family group (shore excursions, soda pkgs, specialty restaurants) and only received some of the confirmations. All the ones I did get went to my Spam folder, btw. But for whatever reason, there are definitely some confirmations that I just did not receive. I double-checked to make sure that I had typed the email address properly, too. However, when I log-in to all of our My Cruises accounts, the reservations are there. So... who knows... *shrug*.

Double check your profile and make sure your email address is there. We've always gotten email confirmation immediately for any purchase. I booked a cabana a few days ago and got email confirmation within 5 minutes.

Double check your profile and make sure your email address is there. We've always gotten email confirmation immediately for any purchase. I booked a cabana a few days ago and got email confirmation within 5 minutes.

Every time we book excursions online we have to re-enter our email address (even though it's in our profile). That could be the problem...

When I check the record on the link to show what you have purchased it does show up there but still No E Mail confirmation

Did you call them to confirm? If it shows on your purchases..chances are the email just didnt make it.

Archived