Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

I have looked at Google earth and it appears the ships back in to the dock. Since the Breakaway spends soooooo much time at dock, I think room selection should include what you want to look at while in at Kings Warf. With this in mind, I am selecting a port side room so I can see the ocean and not have to listen to port noise at night.

I have not over-nighted in Bermuda before... Is this a consideration?

Which direction the ship faces changes from week to week and sometimes even day to day. It all depends on which lifeboats they need to use for their drills. It's luck of the draw so don't stress over it. Both views are awesome.

Those corner balconies tat are shaped like a triangle, do you think are bigger than the mid-ship balconies?

I just booked the Getaway today and I was curious about the size?

Aso, how can you tell which deck is #11? It's hard for me to decipher these decks from each other.:confused:

Hope so that's what I booked for May 12th Sailing

Can't wait for pictures!!!!!!!!

K5S_1496.jpg

I am glad to see this picture. Initially I thought that those top decks would be all glass, blocking the ocean breeze. Now I noticed that there are openings to allow air and also to fit my camera through it.

Andreas, thanks again for all the fantastic pictures, including the ones posted here today. They are great. I am also interested in seeing high resolution? shots of the top front of the ship where the Deluxe Owners Suite and Owners Suites are located. I have seen some, but not with the detail shown for the aft suites. But I may have missed them. Thank you again.

Thanks for the recent pictures of the port side - I was able to find our Spa Suite on deck 14 and see a clear picture of the window (above the tub) next to the sliding glass doors. It is larger than I originally expected. Keep the pictures coming - we ALL enjoy them and appreciate your excellent photography!

The interior pic on website looks like a window midway up from tub to ceiling. Looking at deck 14 from outside these cabins look like window above tub next to sliding door is smaller like a port hole OR is it just partially boarded up at this point. If anyone has pics of these closer outside or eventually from inside would greatly appreciate seeing them. Thank you so much!

You can definitely see this S9 tub window in this photo. It is a cross between a window and a porthole.

http://www.depping-design.de/test/albums/2013_03_break_portside/K5S_1498.jpg

Built not quite like the artist conception on NCL's site.

http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/ship/staterooms/the-haven-spa-suite-with-balcony/

Also if the deck plans are correct, that is a nice extended balcony for the most aft port side S5's, 16130 and 15126, as also seen in the above photo link. Perhaps these will be designated HA. ?????

Also you can see the balcony dividers appear to be hinged so the can open. It looks like basically the entire distance between the rail and superstructure is hinged/opens. That's great but if open it looks like it will block some glass/view from cabin.

Do other NCL ship balcony dividers open? If so does that whole divider open? It's not like that on DCL. Only 1/2 opens so the hinged section can be secured against the fixed section and not interfere.

I am glad to see this picture. Initially I thought that those top decks would be all glass, blocking the ocean breeze. Now I noticed that there are openings to allow air and also to fit my camera through it.

Lol. I believe the chair hogs will fit through there too. ;)

ETA; Lol. I thought you meant the glass panel that's missing, and where joking. After closer inspection I see the two horizontal openings in the glass wall above rail. I really need an HD monitor.

Some of you asked for detailed views of the aft cabins. Here is a set of photos in quite high resolution. So you should scroll vertically or horizontally to find you cabin. If you need the highest possible resolution just contact me:

http://www.depping-design.de/test/thumbnails.php?album=281

Andreas

All I can say is...WOW!!! Thank you so much for these incredible photos!!!! I can't wait to be lounging on my aft balcony!

Archived