Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

It's odd, no daily Facebook update yet. This is latest I seen them post it.

i did see a FB update today; it was "Happy April Fool's Day" with backwards letters-- https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151656572396414&set=a.82478336413.99976.43678986413&type=1&theater (hope that link works) kind of a let down :( :(

A couple folks wanted to see my Breakaway model. Here is work in progress on Gem and Breakaway of similar scale. They are approx. 1/900 scale.

The second picture gives you an idea of my use of balsa wood and plastic.

That is a really cool! I can't even draw a straight line. LOL

Thank you for the feedback on the models. Here are couple pictures of my finished work, including the S.S. United States that is in the Card Room on the Gem. The other two are Epic and S.S. Norway.

The Norway has always been my favarite to build.

That is very impressive! Loving the model of the Breakaway! You are very talented!

I don't know, I still think the hull art work was not a good way to go for this amazing ship.

I strongly agree with you....

I do like the beautiful shade of blue on the forward part of the bow...it would be a nice change for NCL to paint the entire hull in this color, instead of the usual white. Leave white for the superstructure, and 'fahgeddabout' the hull art.

Would be very distinctive, and perhaps conjure images of the adored 'Norway' to some....

Thank you for the feedback on the models. Here are couple pictures of my finished work, including the S.S. United States that is in the Card Room on the Gem. The other two are Epic and S.S. Norway.

The Norway has always been my favarite to build.

For some reason I missed this post, very impressive. You have a lot of talent! Thanks for sharing those amazing pics!

I don't know, I still think the hull art work was not a good way to go for this amazing ship.

I think the NCL Breakaway looks more beautiful by the light of the night!

"My Dear Lady,You actually look nice tonight. I mean, this lighting makes you not look terrible.

I mean, you look good compared to usual.

I mean, that was supposed to come out as a compliment, but I feel like it didn’t sound like that.

You know what I’m trying to say? ”;)

I think the NCL Breakaway looks more beautiful by the light of the night!

"My Dear Lady,You actually look nice tonight. I mean, this lighting makes you not look terrible.

I mean, you look good compared to usual.

I mean, that was supposed to come out as a compliment, but I feel like it didn’t sound like that.

You know what I’m trying to say? ”;)

Too funny:).

I apologize if this has been discussed but I used the search tool which didn't bring much up on this...

Spice H2O is adult only day and night. Is there a charge?

Vibe beach club is adult only. There IS a charge. Anyone know how much? Does it only include admittance?

What are the rules about bringing children to bars/lounges? I assume ok during the day and not allowed after a certain time? My children will probably prefer to be in the kids club but was curious about parts of the ship they're not allowed.

Thanks in advance!

I apologize if this has been discussed but I used the search tool which didn't bring much up on this...

Spice H2O is adult only day and night. Is there a charge?

Vibe beach club is adult only. There IS a charge. Anyone know how much? Does it only include admittance?

What are the rules about bringing children to bars/lounges? I assume ok during the day and not allowed after a certain time? My children will probably prefer to be in the kids club but was curious about parts of the ship they're not allowed.

Thanks in advance!

H2O is free, and yes it is adult only. I believe they might make exceptions for some parties and allow children but I could be wrong.

The cost for Vibe is $15 per day or $59 for the week, that is per person. If you have a suite it is included. Yes it only includes admittance, but you have to buy it fast, passes sell out fast. There are two Jacuzzis there, I assume you can use them. And yes it is adult only as well.

I am responding from information from Epic, we are assuming it will stay the same.

We are 27 days until the inaugural sailing...the big reveal. Time has really gone by rather quickly. We have watch this go from pieces ....to a beautiful 'swan'. The building of anticipation now to be so close to see the finished product. I can not wait to see what the next 4 shorts weeks will bring!!

I do know that instead of me celebrating my 40th something something birthday on April 28...I will be on these boards all day waiting for those first official pictures to come in:D #addictedtothisthread

Tiffany my Bday is April 28th too

Kerri Ann

NCl Breakawy Sept. 8, 2013

NCL Star April 2012

NCL Jewel Oct. 2011

NCl Gem Feb. 2011

Disney Magic 2002

Princess 1988

H2O is free, and yes it is adult only. I believe they might make exceptions for some parties and allow children but I could be wrong.

The cost for Vibe is $15 per day or $59 for the week, that is per person. If you have a suite it is included. Yes it only includes admittance, but you have to buy it fast, passes sell out fast. There are two Jacuzzis there, I assume you can use them. And yes it is adult only as well.

I am responding from information from Epic, we are assuming it will stay the same.

I AM in a suite! So by staying in a suite, my husband and I are able to access Vibe AND the spa at no additional charge?

I AM in a suite! So by staying in a suite, my husband and I are able to access Vibe AND the spa at no additional charge?

you can enter vibe for free . You can only use the spa for free if your in an Haven "SPA" suite.

Vibe yes at no charge. The spa there is a cost $146 for the week per person. Unless you're on spa suite. Again this is not certain yet. If you want more info maybe contacting ncl is a good idea. :)

EDIT - I was going to ask if you had a link to this info, but then re-read your post and see you are basking on Epic assumption. Guess we'll have to wait and see. However on the Epic, were these passes something you could purchase in advance (i.e. like excursions, dining, spa treatments)??

Probably not ...

Figures :mad: ...because clearly, for NCL printing & mailing some paper tags is not worth it for someone who dropped over $3500 on a cruise...wouldn't want them to strain themselves or their bottom line, LOL

No. You have to board the ship and push everyone in front of you to make a dash to the spa :D

LOL Gambee! :p

Thanks for answering my question about access to the spa. I have read there is a sauna, hot tub, and pool in haven courtyard. This will be fine for the hubby and I. We really enjoyed using the spa on NCL Dawn on our honeymoon in 2004 because it was so peaceful and never crowded but we should have a similar experience in the Haven.

Archived