Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Does all the entertainment on the Breakaway have a fee or are there just regular nightly shows that are complimentary, I am becoming a bit confused with all the talk about Rock of Ages, etc., can someone clarify for me.

Thanks

From what has been posted, the shows that have fees are the new Second City Family Reunion and the Cirque Dinner. Rock of Ages is free.

From what has been posted, the shows that have fees are the new Second City Family Reunion and the Cirque Dinner. Rock of Ages is free.

It was beginning to sound like people were making reservations for Rock of Ages, that is what was confusing me, although I have to admit, I am pretty easily confused!!;)

It was beginning to sound like people were making reservations for Rock of Ages, that is what was confusing me, although I have to admit, I am pretty easily confused!!;)

People are making reservations for Rock of Ages and Burn the Floor. They are free, but you still need a reservation. It's smart to book it online because the line on the ship to book shows is really long!

I phoned in my reservation and was told no lunch, that is why I passed on it.

I double-checked my booking in NCL's travel agent system, and it actually does not say the word "lunch." Just "Murder Mystery." But the date/time does match the "Dysfunktional Family" booking on my reservation in NCL.com

But given that it's $20 and at 12:30 pm (same as the "Presumed Murdered" lunch show on Epic), I'm still going to assume it's a lunch. :) I can tell you for sure during my live-blog of the TA cruise. ;)

- Mike :-)

Lol I am just the opposite, if its Murder Mytery Lunch, no chance (been there, done that, bored to tears) but might do the other.. Funny, the concierge desk didn't even show the Second City one, never thought to ask about the MML, but I suspect that's what they are showing for it instead...

Robin

I agree. We did the Second City Murder Mystery on the Epic and it was boring. They did their best, but the suggestions from the audience were dull. It did not give the actors much to work with during the show.

FreestyleNovice, once again coming thru with some needed photos! Guess that clears up any questions about those M6 dividers being see-through or frosted!

Also, I love the way the ship photographs at dusk. Colors are fabulous with evening twilight!

Thank you!!

Good luck...we went around may 15 last year..it was great day 1and 2 (at sea)... Bermuda was rainy and cold..say 65... and was told that may is the rainy month..which is good for them bad for tourist.....just saying...but still beautiful island.

It's crapshoot. Usually May is a good month, and June best month. One year we had very wet and cloudy June - overcast 22 days out of 30. I've been here 33 years, so it's a crapshoot whether or not we have good month of May or not.

Sept is the most humid month.

Dividers on the M6 balconies!

ejx9hy.jpg

© Fotocommunity.de Andrea Kusajda

Well then its official, that aspect of the ship us going to look nothing like the glass look of the initial renderings. But I'll take it!

Thanks very much for posting!:D

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone done a behind the scenes tour? Is it worth $55? Seems like a lot of money.

Well its a fraction of the price of the behind the scenes tour on Oasis or Allure ($150/person, and about 3.5 hrs long), though I've heard rave reviews about that one. All depends on what the tour consists of, but to me in the grand scheme of things its not a horrible price.

Well then its official, that aspect of the ship us going to look nothing like the glass look of the initial renderings. But I'll take it!

Thanks very much for posting!:D

My thought exactly. I like it much better this way.

My thought exactly. I like it much better this way.

Yeah in all honestly I would have been shocked if it was any other way, and if glass then frosted glass, but bottom line you cant have the possibility of a neighbor on their balcony looking directly into your cabin, let alone your balcony area. So all in all, should a sweet balcony, and more importantly another sign that the finishing touches are really coming together on Breakaway! :cool:

Archived