No Comment Cards- Are they a thing of the past?

CMM

We didn't get a comment cards at the close of our cruise on the Pride. We had two Cabins. Maybe I am just remembering this from other lines and Carnival doesn't do this?

They never looked at all of them anyway..they just pulled out a sampling...Now 20% get an online survey, not sure they even look at those either...They have lost touch with their customers....Dennis

Since they stopped the comment cards, we have never received an online survey. Personally, I thought it a waste. The CD would always encourage all to mark the highest scores, as if it made a difference in a raise or continued employment. Additionally, I agree with others that CCL probably never even looked at most of the cards.

I've gotten one via e-mail after each cruise since they stopped the on board survey. Maybe they only give them to people who they know won't complain?

Maybe that's it. LOL I have always been of the mindset, "If you don't want my opinion, don't ask for it."

Maybe I complained and they took it to heart.

Maybe that's it. LOL I have always been of the mindset, "If you don't want my opinion, don't ask for it."

Maybe I complained and they took it to heart.

Really doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to how they send them out?:rolleyes:

After reading the responses I looked back at my emails and sure enough there were surveys from Carnival.

I had skipped the emails thinking it was solicitation for future cruises. I wasn't thinking they had switched to an email version.

We didn't get a comment cards at the close of our cruise on the Pride. We had two Cabins. Maybe I am just remembering this from other lines and Carnival doesn't do this?

they already know what they are doing with all the downgrades and cutbacks. they don't want the customer to know by having them put it in black and white.

and until they return carnival back to a 10.0 from the 2.0 version of burgers, games, and nyuk nyuks, i don't see them returning soon.

time for some new leadership and ambassadorship.

Archived