Celebrity Summit/ Bermuda

rebeccalouiseagain

I just returned from the Celebrity Summit to Bermuda and happy to report that the kids onboard were having an absolute ball. The teens seemed to love the x-club. My son was with the Ensigns (9-11) and he had a wonderful time. The activities were fun and he especially loved the scavenger hunts, pool play and the prize auction on the last night of the cruise.

He went with the kids to dinner one night and met the cruise director and was thrilled to meet him and have dinner with him.

The kids were either in the pools or playing ping pong when not in the FF or x-club.

The excursions we did were very popular with my son. We did the Aquarium and Crystal Caves, the Bermuda Triangle Shipwreck snorkel and Dolphin Quest. He would have been happy to explore the island even more.

There are two casual dining options onboard besides the buffet- Bistro on Five and Qsine. He loved both. We never went to the MDR so never needed formal attire.

The comedian, Troy Thirdgill was really funny and great for all ages.

I highly recommend this cruise!

Archived