La Reserve Restaurant - Marina/Riviera

Lola911

SACARR...are those the menus from the website? I was anxious to see an actual menu b/c I was thinking it might be a little different. Please clarify.

We received the menus on Marina this July on the July 12 Baltic Treasures cruise. We enjoyed the Discovery Dinner in La Reserve and asked for the menu. Both Discovery and Exploration menus were sent to us. I thought that they were going to make a copy but they gave us the actual Discovery menu that was on the table the night of the dinner. I scanned them at home in order to upload them.

Steve

Thanks Steve. I was just thinking that menus would change every now and again from the posted O website menus, but good to know what we will get going in. I am so looking forward to our Myths & Monuments cruise that I cannot stay away from CC. It's our 4th on Oceania, but still learning so much from the O pros. We are in C cabin and turned down a PH3 upgrade for 1K/person. Would take for $750 after reading other posts from Jim & Stan. We might have missed out though. Another time.

Thanks Steve. I was just thinking that menus would change every now and again from the posted O website menus, but good to know what we will get going in. We are in C cabin and turned down a PH3 upgrade for 1K/person. Would take for $750 after reading other posts from Jim & Stan. We might have missed out though. Another time.

I would bet that the menus might change every now and then. Once on board you can check the menu at the Dinner reservations desk in the main lobby of the ship.

Thanks to JimandStan for simple directions to upload a picture to the CC board. I never knew how to before.

Steve

The menu for those Dinners was neither the Exploration nor the Discovery, so it is difficult to compare this review to the experience that one might have today.

We have been to three so called "patio dinners" on the O class ships. Others on R. On the occassion of the O class dinners the menus and wine parings were exactly the same those as served for the Exploration and Discovery menus. Each trip we also booked La Reserve separately and the meals were identical in every way.

We have been to three so called "patio dinners" on the O class ships. Others on R. On the occassion of the O class dinners the menus and wine parings were exactly the same those as served for the Exploration and Discovery menus. Each trip we also booked La Reserve separately and the meals were identical in every way.

That was not our experience either on the Marina or on the Riviera, so at the very least the dinners were not consistently the same.

In any case, this is a moot point as they are no longer doing the Patio Dinners :(

the La Reserve menus are on the web site and accurate unless they are changed every so often - hasn't happened yet. But you make a "blind" reservation since the menu for a particular night isn't listed til that day.At least that was our experience on Marina in May.

To keep the record correct, Vista Suite passengers do not get into La Reserve for free.

This poster must have attended one of those "Chef's Patio Dinners", for the Full Suite passengers which were held in La Reserve, but have since been cancelled.

The menu for those Dinners was neither the Exploration nor the Discovery, so it is difficult to compare this review to the experience that one might have today.

We were at the La Reserve !!! and did not pay... I remember saying to my husband, that if we had paid I would have been very annoyed....Maybe we had been treated by a personal friend of ours who is a vIP at the company.

We were at the La Reserve !!! and did not pay... I remember saying to my husband, that if we had paid I would have been very annoyed....Maybe we had been treated by a personal friend of ours who is a vIP at the company.

We had the discovery menu......REMEMBER...... everyone has a different perspective on food as well as life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH DEAR!!!:eek:

I guess if it was your VIP they will not make that mistake again now you have posted your feelings here :rolleyes:

Archived