Penthouse Suite 10028

seascot

We have PH10028 booked on the Riviera. When I looked at the deckplan, this PH does not have the "star" symbol on it, indicating a pullout sofa. Can anyone tell me if this PH is any different from the other suites?

We have PH10028 booked on the Riviera. When I looked at the deckplan, this PH does not have the "star" symbol on it, indicating a pullout sofa. Can anyone tell me if this PH is any different from the other suites?

It is exactly the same as most PH and I was in 10030 on the Christening cruise and loved it..in fact cant wait to go again in December!!

Jancruz1

Seascott, I believe the * only means it has the pull out sofa for another passenger, but the cabins without the * still have the same sofa, it just doesn't make into a bed. We were in 10018 on the Marina's maiden voyage (without the *) and absolutely loved it. I'm sure you will too.:D

Do you need a pullout sofa??

It is exactly the same as most PH and I was in 10030 on the Christening cruise and loved it..in fact cant wait to go again in December!!

Jancruz1

Jan, did your cabin (11030) (and those of others that you know) line up exactly as shown on Oceania's deck plans? I recall that JimandStan mentioned a cabin (perhaps 11027 or 10027 or something like that) that was in actuality a bit forward (maybe even as much as two cabins further forward) of where the diagram showed their cabin to be, putting them into the elevator bank hallway, if I remember correctly.

The diagrams are so important in cabin selection. I hope that Oceania can revise the diagrams as needed so that we can all see the accurate location of cabins before booking them.

Jan, did your cabin (11030) (and those of others that you know) line up exactly as shown on Oceania's deck plans? I recall that JimandStan mentioned a cabin (perhaps 11027 or 10027 or something like that) that was in actuality a bit forward (maybe even as much as two cabins further forward) of where the diagram showed their cabin to be, putting them into the elevator bank hallway, if I remember correctly.

The diagrams are so important in cabin selection. I hope that Oceania can revise the diagrams as needed so that we can all see the accurate location of cabins before booking them.

Gillian, our cabin lined up exactly..if there are any you want me to check I will be happy to I will be on the Riviera 12/10 for 10 days (and I will be going to La Reserve)..LOL..

I will mention the diagrams to the boss but I dont have high hopes they will change them..

Jancruz1

On Marina, the deck plans show PH 11020 right at the forward set of elevators, though it actually lines up just forward of the stairway.

Since Riviera is its sister ship, I would expect the same on Riviera.

Do you need a pullout sofa??

If I had needed a pullout sofa, I would have booked one. I was asking the question in relation to the stateroom layout, not the pullout sofa.

If I had needed a pullout sofa, I would have booked one. I was asking the question in relation to the stateroom layout, not the pullout sofa.

Pardon me!!! :eek:

I was just asking since you seemed concerned

As stated all PH have a sofa pullout or otherwise

Lyn

Archived