VIFP Gold question

lynnw68

You will get a paper one night on your bed. The coupon is at the bottom. It will be with all the junk papers that they pass out each evening so make sure not to throw it away.

There is a specific list of "classic" cocktails or specialty coffees (both alcoholic). I wanted a bloody mary and my sister wanted an ice coffee at breakfast and was told we couldnt have them because they weren't on the list. Other people have talked to the maitre'd and got what they wanted. I guess it depends on the server.

You can go to brunch and use it if you have a sailing with brunch (not all ships/itins have this) or the dining room at brkfst or lunch. I used it for a mojito at lunchtime. Some others got fruit smoothies with it.

Someone at our table tried to use it at dinner and they would not let him.

no we used ours in the dining room at breakfast, I was the sister who could not have ice in my coffee unless it had alcohol in it even though it said up to $9.00 I squawked so much that my husband took ice and put it in my coffee to shut me up lol... and my sister complained so much we bought her a bloody mary ....so we all left happy just not able to use our cupons on what we wanted ...

Do you have to go to eat when a comedian is present?

I really don't want to listen to bad jokes in the morning.

They go on at a specific time for about 5-10 minutes so ask the MD what time and then work around them. I agree with you. This is the dumbest idea in a long time and I bet it doesn't last. Keep the brunch, ditch the comedy.

They go on at a specific time for about 5-10 minutes so ask the MD what time and then work around them. I agree with you. This is the dumbest idea in a long time and I bet it doesn't last. Keep the brunch, ditch the comedy.

Dumb idea with comedians but for 5 minutes can be safely ignored.

I am trying to get my profile fix on cruise i been sending email to try to get them to fix my fifp i am missing 3cruies the imagintion holiday ectasy al this cruies was in the 80 and 90 i am also book on the valor on the 2/12/12 hope to have a good times can any one send me the email to fifp in miami or the add.....:)

Guest LoveMyBoxer

I guess it depends on your waiter. We got whatever drink we wanted in July on the Miracle and just off the Glory and the same thing. Hubby got a BM & I got my margarita!

I am trying to get my profile fix on cruise i been sending email to try to get them to fix my fifp i am missing 3cruies the imagintion holiday ectasy al this cruies was in the 80 and 90 i am also book on the valor on the 2/12/12 hope to have a good times can any one send me the email to fifp in miami or the add.....:)

I guess I don't understand what you're asking?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Uh, I think you are trying to add some cruises missing on your profile? If so they want a copy of the embarkation photo or ticket/papers. We had about 30 pics we had taken on a cruise but alas did not buy the embarkation photo and it being 20 plus years ago had long ago lost any paperwork... so no go for us. Good luck... if that is what you are talking about.

Someone please catch me up - is the drink coupon new since the roll out of the new loyalty program? I haven't cruised since April and haven't seen anything about this. Is it the first time you change groups ( gold to platinum, etc)? Is it on any length cruise. Inquiring minds want to know. :) Is

Guest LoveMyBoxer
I have read that some people have used it for virgin drinks as well.

My 12 year old got a smoothie with his coupon

Someone please catch me up - is the drink coupon new since the roll out of the new loyalty program? I haven't cruised since April and haven't seen anything about this. Is it the first time you change groups ( gold to platinum, etc)? Is it on any length cruise. Inquiring minds want to know. :) Is

Yes, its a new feature of the VIPF loyalty program, seems to be added to make up for being bumped from the Past Guest party. We'll get 4 (total) free drinks on our B2B; a nice bonus as we skipped the PG party 'cause of our little one.

Yes, its a new feature of the VIPF loyalty program, seems to be added to make up for being bumped from the Past Guest party. We'll get 4 (total) free drinks on our B2B; a nice bonus as we skipped the PG party 'cause of our little one.

Do I need to sign my kids up with their own VIPF accounts to get the coupon?

Thanks! I didn't know there wasn't a past guest party anymore. We didn't usually go because the timing was always awkward for our schedule. I'm platinum now but DH won't be for 2 more cruises so I guess he misses out all around.:cool:

Archived