Ordering Diamond Plus Pins - Crown & Anchor???

Who do I need to contact at Crown & Anchor to request my Diamond Plus Pins? The Loyalty Ambassador was out of pins on our Radiance cruise in April. I like to put pins on my beach bag and my diamond plus pins would make a nice addition.

Edited by julesbeara

Who do I need to contact at Crown & Anchor to request my Diamond Plus Pins? The Loyalty Ambassador was out of pins on our Radiance cruise in April. I like to put pins on my beach bag and my diamond plus pins would make a nice addition.

In my experience, the LA does not have D+ pins. (other levels, yes. D+, no)

Call the C&A number (800-526-9723) and when you get the automated response, hit "9". You will get the D+ desk. Ask them for your pins.

When we made DP, we got a card in the mail that said they would be presented to us on our next cruise. Did not happen, LA did not have any and said they don't do that.

We also have never received any of the crystal blocks.

RCCL does not do a very good job of managing the small details of their Loyalty Program.

When we made DP, we got a card in the mail that said they would be presented to us on our next cruise. Did not happen, LA did not have any and said they don't do that.

We also have never received any of the crystal blocks.

RCCL does not do a very good job of managing the small details of their Loyalty Program.

When we made D+, we received two luggage tags and a card saying get the pin on our next cruise. Next cruise--didn't have any. Next cruise after that--didn't have any. However, the concierge did have one that was magnetic that had been traded out and gave me that. I know why it was returned, it wouldn't stay on even with the sheerest of clothes.

So I called C&A, told them I'd made two attempts and really wanted my pin by our next cruise. She told me they would be mailed "right out." A month later, about the time I was thinking another phone call was in order, I did receive them and two more luggage tags.

As for the crystal blocks, we reached 140 BEFORE the rule changes and never got one while on that cruise. Two calls to C&A, two times told rules changed "no soup for you" even though I pointed out we qualified before the rules change. On my next cruise, I took the paper work which I had printed off their web site shortly before leaving. On it, it showed when we made 140 and it, also, said that you would receive one at 140. Armed with that, I saw the LA and she said she would look into it. Got a call that they were out of blocks. Took updated paperwork to the next cruise, LA said she would look into it, and the block appeared in our cabin a couple of days later.

So start nagging C&A.

Tucker in Texas

Thanks everyone. I'm calling right now. On the plus side we did get our 1st crystal block shortly after reaching 140 cruises, so I consider myself lucky. They were distributing crystal blocks on our Radiance cruise in May and my brother & sister-in-law received theirs too.

• 2 years later...

We had gone beyond our 140 when we found out about crystal blocks. I was told you got a block with the ship you were on when you got the 140. I thought we achieved that on the Independance so when I emailed C&A I stated that we were on the Indy and never got a block. One week later we got our block in the mail for the Freedom. After checking I found out we were indeed on the Freedom at 140. I couldn't have asked for better service.

We hit D+ on 11/1 Grandeur cruise and don't cruise RCI again for a year. I've heard the pins come in the mail from some and others saying they don't do it now. Waiting to see, but not holding my breath as this is a 2 year old thread. We did receive our first crystal block a year ago on Allure and will get our next one on Anthem in April 2016.

Edited by BND