Any Shuttles from Baltimore area to Port of NY???

LounVal

Check with Greyhound, or maybe Bolt or Mega Bus. Not sure if Bolt goes out of Baltimore but I know they do Washington.

I was surprised with Greyhound. I got a 2 day advance purchase fare for $42 per person r/t from Binghamton, NY which is about 3 hours away. When I looked to go from Ithaca where I live the fare was $110 per person. I'll drive the hour to B'ton to save $60 each. The Ithaca bus goes through there anyway.

Try this:

https://www.enttours.com/destinationdetail.aspx?iDestinationInfoId=5

138east uses them from Boston and it works well...

OOPS sorry..i see you're going out of NYC...but click around that site..

Otherwise, I would likely take Amtrak...BUT i would try and come in the day ahead, or REALLY early...there are often delays on the Northeast Corridor...so I would not cut it too close...

Live in Baltimore are and sailing out of NY. Instead of paying for gas and parking was curious if there are any shuttles that run out of Baltimore to the NY cruise terminal.

Are you talking about van type shuttle services? If you do not want to drive or fly your best options would be to take a bus or better yet take Amtrak as I recommended in my previous post.

I've taken the Bolt bus from NY to Baltimore and was very easy and cheap. They have many departure times however you can run into the regular city traffic by bua. Both the bus and train won't drop you off at the pier but are both on the west side which I'm assuming the cruise goes out of.

Archived