Upgrade Fairy Visit!

Every time I see a post like this, I check my email hoping....

Someday. Maybe.

Enjoy.

Hang in there, it only took us 17 years of sailing with RCI!:D

Congrats Neeps! Any upgrade to the next level, is worth celebrating!;)

For us, and the others on our roll call who were upgraded, it must have happened with in the two weeks before our cruise date. We are sailing on Sept. 3rd, I found mine on August 30th, and the last time that I checked my reservation, and it wasn't showing the upgrade was on about August 20th. I wouldn't have even known, if I didn't read this thread. ;)

Just got an email from my TA to let us know we have been upgraded to a JS on Monarch this coming Monday. :D:D:D

Previously I have been of the belief that for cruises of 5 nights or less upgrades were done at the port by the Hotel Director/staff. This was based on comments on CC and personal experience. Regardless we are very pleased with the decision and looking forward to being back on board with a great crew!!!

Congratulations....What a nice feeling to experience....

We were upgraded once on the Monarch, but did not know it until we arrived at the check-in counter.

They took our passports, and were looking at the computer for a long time... They finally said that something was wrong. Oh no... I was beginning to worry some. They then sent us to another counter were they said we owed a few extra dollars. Huh? It turns out it was the additional gratuity owed for a suite...

Whew! What a pleasant surprise to be in a grand suite.

We upgrade from a deck nine cabin.

Have fun, and enjoy the Monarch.. We last sailed this past June, and it was like the old Royal Caribbean that I remember...

Say hello to Desmond in the Viking Crown Lounge for the cruise critic cruisers here. Desmond is hoping to go to the Enchantment when she comes to Port Canaveral.

Dorothy

SoExcitedandJustCantHideIt.jpg.5333b3f3473d49b8a6d2fb8cd3b5c985.jpg

Congratulations....What a nice feeling to experience....

Say hello to Desmond in the Viking Crown Lounge for the cruise critic cruisers here. Desmond is hoping to go to the Enchantment when she comes to Port Canaveral.

Dorothy

Thanks!

Desmond is on vacation. We have been pulling for him via the front office to get his wish to transfer to Enchantment. We are hoping and praying for him!!!

Thanks!

Desmond is on vacation. We have been pulling for him via the front office to get his wish to transfer to Enchantment. We are hoping and praying for him!!!

He must had just gone.....he worked last weekend..

Congratulations. How exciting for you both. We sail in less than a week and will probably check a few times before we leave to see if the upgrade fairy visits us. Fingers crossed.

Have a fantastic vacation.

Archived