Upgrade Fairy Visit!

Just got an email from my TA to let us know we have been upgraded to a JS on Monarch this coming Monday. :D:D:D

Previously I have been of the belief that for cruises of 5 nights or less upgrades were done at the port by the Hotel Director/staff. This was based on comments on CC and personal experience. Regardless we are very pleased with the decision and looking forward to being back on board with a great crew!!!

Just got an email from my TA to let us know we have been upgraded to a JS on Monarch this coming Monday. :D:D:D

Previously I have been of the belief that for cruises of 5 nights or less upgrades were done at the port by the Hotel Director/staff. This was based on comments on CC and personal experience. Regardless we are very pleased with the decision and looking forward to being back on board with a great crew!!!

Nice one !! enjoy :)

I wonder how you got a JS, when they have been sold out since we booked ours in Mid August? Maybe someone got upgraded to a Grand suite. Maybe it was me, and they haven't told me yet? :D

More likely, someone backed out of the cruise.

I wonder how you got a JS, when they have been sold out since we booked ours in Mid August? Maybe someone got upgraded to a Grand suite. Maybe it was me, and they haven't told me yet? :D

I decided to go over to RCI's Web, to see if they had any other JS available, and there was one left. Looked at the room number, and it was mine! I was shaking with excitement as I viewed my reservation, and I have been upgraded to a GS!!:D:D I am overwhelmed! This is my first upgrade on RCI ever!

Thank you so much Scotty G for being the one to help me find this out!

See you on Monday, I will be the one with the biggest grin on my face, that you have ever seen!:D:p

I decided to go over to RCI's Web, to see if they had any other JS available, and there was one left. Looked at the room number, and it was mine! I was shaking with excitement as I viewed my reservation, and I have been upgraded to a GS!!:D:D I am overwhelmed! This is my first upgrade on RCI ever!

See you on Monday, I will be the one with the biggest grin on my face, that you have ever seen!:D:p

See your first post was a joke but turned out to to true!!! Congrats to you as well!!!!:)

Congratulations to you also. Awesome to have a GS. Enjoy!

How exciting............seems most upgrades these days are just a few days prior..they make us sweat it out,dont they?:p

Last time we were upgraded to a JS on Monarch we learned about it at checkin. On the way up to the WJ for lunch I mentioned our exitement to the couple we had boarded behind. She asked which JS we had gotten. We told her and she said that had been their's before they were upgraded.

Having watched the lack of sales in Suites and the fact that JS's have been sold out for weeks had me believing that there would be upgrades soon. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your posts are terrific! congrats!

M

Archived