How to get final cabin statement

jsf

I got my last cabin statement the afternoon before we were disembarking. I ordered some drinks at dinner the last night and I would like my final statement for entire cruise. I have a refund due for purchases on board but I need a copy for proof.

J.

If the cruise is over and you are off the ship, there probably isn't any easy way. Some people have found extra charges added to their account that were unexpected and have managed to get a printout, but maybe if you know approximately how much the drinks were (or kept the receipt that you signed) you can tell if the OBR (refundable credit) figure is in the ball park.

Did you keep the receipts you signed for the drinks? Perhaps that will be enough. Have never seen an offer where you get reimbursed post-cruise for expenses on board, but offers come and go. I take it you did not get the final statement at your door on disembarkation morning? That is the standard procedure, but sometimes a passenger's door gets missed by mistake.

Archived