Celebrity Summit Aqua Class 1 or C2 cabin

smithtown

I am going on the Celebrity Summit 8 Night cruise on April 27th 2013. I am debating between an Aqua Class 1 Cabin on Deck 11 or taking one of the "suite 16" cabins (C2 Deck 6 Cabin 6016).

As I read in a bunch of the reviews, the "Suite 16" C2 cabins on deck 6 are the cheapest balcony cabins offered and the 8 foward ones on each side have much larger balconys than any other none suite cabins on the ship.

However, I am wondering if it is worth spending the extra 600 bucks to be in the Aqua class cabins and have the unlimited access to the spa rooms and all the extras Aqua class offers.

Has anyone been either in one of the Deck 11 Aqua Class cabins on Summit or any of the Millenium class ships or in one of the "Suite 16" cabins and can give me their opinion?

Also has anyone been on the 8 Night repositioning cruise before and can tell me what to expect?

Thank you for any info or suggestions!

Aqua Class - unless you spend a lot of time on your balcony. Blu is very nice - great to have open seating -this can be a problem if you are in a large 6 to 8 passenger party. I also appreciated the free water.

But 600 bucks is a lot to pay if you like the MDR food or you are planning on eating in the specialty restaurants.

Thank you all for your advice. I greatly appreciate it. It has been 8 years since I have been on Celebrity (been traveling on RC mostly). I am eager to see if the food and service is as good as I remember. I am thinking alot about BLU and I wonder if it is as good as I have been hearing.

Thank you Scandls, Krazy kruizers, Essiesmom, Dorisis. I greatly appreciate your help. Have a great day! :)

Archived