Buckets of Beer & the new "Bar Package"

IAMCRZIN

It would be my uneducated guess the buckets of beer will not be included in the bar package as there is no way to monitor sharing with everyone else on the Lido deck. Great way to make new friends though. I would (again guess) that it will be one drink at a time.

I believe that it is a very EDUCATED guess Uncle Doug. I'm not happy about it but it is what it is and CCL will do whatever it takes to make some more $$$ and I'm not complaining the stock is up today.:D:cool:

Apparently drinks over the $10 are 25% off. Not sure how buckets are going to work, since it's actually 4 drinks under $10. At first, I was wondering why it matters you can just get singles, but, I can see how slow service may lead me to missing my bucket.

A bucket of beer us under $10 ? If so that would be cheap

Nope just like the all inclusives you got to walk for it......solution lido deck balcony for me! They are not going to give you a bucket to go share with your friends so they think.

But figure I have 12 steps from my room to the closest bar.....it's in my file I am a member of the 12 step program...no offensive to anyone.

On Dream, our cove balcony is one quick flight of stairs up to the Atrium bar. :D

I really hope they add this to Dream before our 10/20 cruise!

Speaking of the 15 per day limit...this is what JH said on his FB page...

"The 15 drink note is a flag for the bartender, he will use this to check to make sure that the person is okay to continue being served alcohol. However we will not stop at 15 drinks if all is ok. Please post this on cruise critic so they have the proper information. Cheers mate."

another look at the bucket situation, 3 buckets would end your 15 drink max, so about $45 for 15 beers, even at $3 a beer they still are making money.

I never saw anywhere except for here on CC that there is 15 drink max drink limit. If I'm wrong please post a link here from a CCL website.

Yes they will make $$$ one way or another. But my postings here are about the convenience of ordering a bucket of beer(the $2 discount is nice, if they also are taking 25% off too then it might be worth it- a double dip;)) and whether I'm relaxing on The Lido Deck or on our balcony it doesn't matter,

We're paying for it. We would like to save some $$$ with the "Awesome Bar Program" but I don't believe it's going to happen.

So we are NOT going to do the "Awesome Bar" unless something changes.

Like I stated earlier they might not even have it rolled out on next cruise on The Miracle.:confused:

"The 15 drink note is a flag for the bartender, he will use this to check to make sure that the person is okay to continue being served alcohol. However we will not stop at 15 drinks if all is ok. Please post this on cruise critic so they have the proper information. Cheers mate."

Thank for posting this!!Clears up alot of questions:)

Well, that is a huge difference from what has been going around.

I am on the Breeze in Jan with my 2 college aged sons. They are in a room together. They will get this program, and believe me-they have the college experience of drinking down. I dont like it, but they are adults. Anyway, this will make a big difference in their sign and sail bill.

Archived