Noise Under Pool Deck on Freedom?

I need your help.

We just got our suite guarantee assignment - JS 1290. I'm concerned about noise from the pool deck above. Should I call and ask to be moved to deck 9? 9544, 9544, 9248, and 9244 are available. All other JS's are connecting and I don't want that. Am I overthinking this? Should I just be happy to be on 10 (which apparently RCCL deems to be the best)?

We were in a GS on Mariner, Freedom x 2.

1568 to be exact.

Only once on these three sailings did we hear chairs moving in the early morning (cleaning crew) .

The whirlpool was above us to the right a cabin over, and never heard.

Keep the top floor!

You are away from the traffic.

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

I answered you on the roll call...i still think you'd be better off on deck 9...

noise can be hit or miss, but every time i have been under the pool deck on whatever ship, i've heard some sort of noise at odd hours.....:D

Thanks, Meg - I saw it. I thought I might try to get a few more opinions here.

I was deck 10, 1620 and heard what I thought was a lounger being dragged once at about 5am on the 6th night. Stuck in some ear plugs and happy days!

Love being on deck 10 myself, but if there's no downside to deck 9 why not make the change? Deck 10 is handy for the concierge lounge and getting up to the pool and windjammer but there's only one floor in it.

Either way you'll have a great time I'm sure.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

We've been in 1298 (twice) and 1282 and I've heard nothing from above, though DH says he has heard some furniture dragging. He does say it isn't that much of a bother though.

We were in a GS under the very south part of the solarium on Freedom four or so years ago and, yes, we did hear some chair movement/scraping at various times. Scraping would be because the floor is ceramic in the solarium.

One night they had a later night party in the solarium, we heard that, too. A whole lotta drinkin' goin' on.

I would suggest deck 9.

Archived