Harbor webcam Vancouver??

the2ofus

I remember there used to be a webcam that covered the cruiseship pier in Vancouver. I'm trying to find it today and having no luck.

I don't think it exists any more.

There used to be one that looked down and gave great shots of the ships at Canada Place .

I'm afraid its not around anymore.

There used to be one that looked down and gave great shots of the ships at Canada Place .

I'm afraid its not around anymore.

This is so true. The only active one is the one Schmoo posted and it is really pathetic. Being a Vancouverite, I am embarrassed by this crappy site. I too remember the old one. This one sucks. I completed a lengthy survey that I think was sponsered by the Vancouver Port Authority. You can never tell for sure with such surveys. However at the end they asked for comments. I politely asked to restablish the old Web Cams at Canada Place and get rid of that far away look from North Vancouver.:eek:

This is so true. The only active one is the one Schmoo posted and it is really pathetic. Being a Vancouverite, I am embarrassed by this crappy site. I too remember the old one. This one sucks. I completed a lengthy survey that I think was sponsered by the Vancouver Port Authority. You can never tell for sure with such surveys. However at the end they asked for comments. I politely asked to restablish the old Web Cams at Canada Place and get rid of that far away look from North Vancouver.:eek:

I watched the Zuiderdam come and go each weekend leading up to our sailing in July and on the day that we sailed away, it wasn't working so our families weren't able to watch. Up until then, it had been fairly reliable, for me at least. But the image quality is not great and it's a shame that the picture is so small. Definitely room for improvement!

Archived