Can I Bring a Mini Cooler

shorbr

Yes –

but your room attendant will be happy to bring a second ice bucket. You can ask for the larger plastic “bucket of beer” bucket as it hold more bottles than the standard ice buckets.

M

Ok great! That is less stuff that i have to bring. Thanks so much :)

We like our bottled water cold and thought it might be a good idea to bring it along. Our wine will be chilling in the ice bucket, so I was thinking about bring this.

Can I?

We bring one of the collapsible canvas ones(or what ever that material is).

I bring one of those collapsable coolers every cruise as well. One piece of advice, however. I would keep it either in the sink or the shower on a folded towel. Those things can leak and when they do they make a huge mess. Just thought I would throw that in.

And like someone else already posted, don't depend on the cabin 'fridge to cool things down too much. Yes...they will keep cold things cold (to a point) but if you plan on putting room temperature water or sodas in and having them cool down like a home 'fridge forget it!

I bring one of those collapsable coolers every cruise as well. One piece of advice, however. I would keep it either in the sink or the shower on a folded towel. Those things can leak and when they do they make a huge mess. Just thought I would throw that in.

And like someone else already posted, don't depend on the cabin 'fridge to cool things down too much. Yes...they will keep cold things cold (to a point) but if you plan on putting room temperature water or sodas in and having them cool down like a home 'fridge forget it!

Why do all cruise ships have mini coolers that don't work? Wouldn't it make sense to have a real dorm type fridge? It can't be that much of a money issue.............just saying?:confused:

Archived