Diamond and Concierge lounge Ships

justfred

Not being greedy, just trying to take full advantage of our newly acquired D+, and in view of some of the older ships currently being upgraded

Does anybody have a list of the Rccl ships that have or are having D and D+ lounges added!!,

Thanks

Chris & Pete

Here's a link to show you which ships have recently added a CL and/or a DL and which ships(and when) the rest will get one.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/12028421_Revit_QuickReference_Guide.pdf

All the Freedom and Oasis class ships already have both.

Plus check out post #1022 and you can see each ship listed and if it has a CL or DL or both.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1518418&page=52

So basically:

All Oasis class ships

All Freedom class ships

Mariner of the Seas

Radiance of the Seas

Splendour of the Seas

Rhapsody of the Seas

Grandeur of the Seas

By Dec 31 both Enchantment & Serenade will have them too!

i heard that once all the ships have been refitted it will be only gold cards allowed in the concierge lounge. the rest of us will be in the newly refitted diamond clubs. they should have complete mixed drinks and hot food. :)

i heard that once all the ships have been refitted it will be only gold cards allowed in the concierge lounge. the rest of us will be in the newly refitted diamond clubs. they should have complete mixed drinks and hot food. :)[/quote

Well long time to go because the last two ones to get a diamond and concierge lounge is the Explorer in Dec 2014, and Jewel in May 2016..

i heard that once all the ships have been refitted it will be only gold cards allowed in the concierge lounge. the rest of us will be in the newly refitted diamond clubs. they should have complete mixed drinks and hot food. :)

Rumor at this time..............but the Diamond Lounges do have mixed drinks and hot food......its the Diamond events that dont..

You heard that rumor here on Cruise Critic. :rolleyes:

All gossip begins and is spread here.

When you don't have the facts, just make 'em up.

Or state them as your "guess" and next thing you know, people are saying, "Hey, I heard that................."

Archived