Taxis at San Pedro cruise center at disembarkation?

Sandy R

We board the Sapphire Princess in Vancouver and return to San Pedro World Cruise Center. Will there be taxis when we disembark in San Pedro or should we book a shuttle in advance?

There will be taxis, but if you're going to LAX it's better to take one of shuttles; blue or red.

Yes, there will be taxis there. You may have to wait a few minutes depending on how many people need one but it won't be long.

You might also want to look into a private vehicle. If you would like a recommendation let me know.

Keith

We're flying into and out of Long Beach. Any recommendations (and prices if known) for transportation from the pier to LGB?

Thanks!

Thanks for all your suggestions. I should have included in my first post, that when we disembark in San Pedro, we need transportation to our home in West L.A. I checked Yellow Cab prices and found a private shuttle wasn't much more money, considering our peace of mind, knowing someone was waiting for us and we wouldn't have to stand in a long taxi line. We booked Roadrunner Shuttle... a Lincoln TownCar for the 2 of us.

Archived