Monarch October Sailings - Single Supplement

mheinrich

Me and two friends were thinking about going on the Monarch for Halloween. We debated because we'd have to share a cabin, but today I found a single supplement for that cruise for $138!!! Total for an inside was $199.20 for a single. I've never seen single's that cheap!

Me and two friends were thinking about going on the Monarch for Halloween. We debated because we'd have to share a cabin, but today I found a single supplement for that cruise for $138!!! Total for an inside was $199.20 for a single. I've never seen single's that cheap!

The rates were so low I even added a second cruise so now I'm back to back on Monarch this Oct. I thought to myself Why Not?!

That is a great deal.

Omg we booked this same cruise for our wedding months ago and we paid over $700 for an oceanview on deck 8 and now we are out over $3000 for my whole group and they won't do anything for us. Makes me sick. And very disappointed in rccl for not honoring a cheaper price and screwing over my whole wedding. I will be the bride on Halloween walking around in my dress.

Omg we booked this same cruise for our wedding months ago and we paid over $700 for an oceanview on deck 8 and now we are out over $3000 for my whole group and they won't do anything for us. Makes me sick. And very disappointed in rccl for not honoring a cheaper price and screwing over my whole wedding. I will be the bride on Halloween walking around in my dress.

That, unfortunately, has been the policy since June of 2010. See if you can upgrade to a better cabin. If the upgraded cabin is the same or less than you paid, you can change at no additional cost. Please don't let this spoil your wedding.

This may be that after full price is paid - it's like 50 days till the cruise, right? - they are trying to sell the rest of the cabins. It happens if you can risk and wait till being close to the sailing date.

All mainstream cruiselines have this policy now, so RCCL is in line with industry standards here.

(Carnival has an early saver's rate that does give price drops after final payment, but that special rate comes with other restrictions including non-refundable deposit)

Archived