Christmas Cruise Menu?

cruisedad2

Does anyone know if Celebrity has a special menu on their Christmas cruises? If anyone has a copy of the Christmas menu for seven day cruiseswould you post it?

This cruise is a big deal to us...I have had serious health issues, and survived major surgery this last spring. It is literally a celebration cruise (and our first time on Celebrity!) for our family. Thanks!

Does anyone know if Celebrity has a special menu on their Christmas cruises? If anyone has a copy of the Christmas menu for seven day cruiseswould you post it?

This cruise is a big deal to us...I have had serious health issues, and survived major surgery this last spring. It is literally a celebration cruise (and our first time on Celebrity!) for our family. Thanks!

Our only Christmas cruise was on the Equinox in 2010 in AQ; and, on Christmas, in Blu, they had, inter alia, lobster and fried soft shell crabs.

Not exactly turkey and dressing, but I did not miss it.

I have had turkey and all the trimmings on the menu on Christmas cruises.

It seems to me that for one cruise, Christmas Eve was formal, and for the other the formal night was on Christmas Day.

The menu wasn't a lot different than any other formal night menu, but I do remember a large table of Christmas cookies -- the rich butter cookie kind that the ship doesn't usually make -- and of course the ship is decorated very well.

Not a menu item, but we all received nice canvas tote bags, made of a cream-colored material with gold sparkly thread woven into it. And there may have been a glass of sparkling wine that night at dinner, but I can't swear to that.

this is alittle off the main topic, but...

I will be on a holdiay curise over Chritmas and New years.

I was thinking of bringing some nice chocolate foil wrap candies to give to the cabin attendants and wait staff for our table on Christmas.

Would that be appropiate?

When we've sailed at Thanksgiving and Christmas, they've served the regular menu but also offered traditional turkey & stuffing along with prime rib, plum pudding, etc. I know for a fact that Celebrity also offers the regular children's menu on holidays, because last Thanksgiving our 5-year-old grandson ordered pizza & french fries for dinner. As he was swallowing the last bite, he looked up at me and said, "Nana, that was the best Thanksgiving dinner you've ever cooked!"

I know for a fact that Celebrity also offers the regular children's menu on holidays, because last Thanksgiving our 5-year-old grandson ordered pizza & french fries for dinner. As he was swallowing the last bite, he looked up at me and said, "Nana, that was the best Thanksgiving dinner you've ever cooked!"

That little grandson must a real cutie! I've been laughing for the last half-hour!

Archived