Blue Man Group Question

triplett

I will be sailing on the Epic in January and I thought I had read the tickets for BMG were an additional cost. Is this true? I looked at the NCL website but I couldn't find anything stating this. Do I need to buy tix? Or do I need to reserve a seat? Can someone give me the correct info?

Thanks!

Allow me to combine the answers :)

The show is free. However, you should make reservations for the show you want to see because it's possible for them to "sell out". You can do this online 45 days in advance online or on the ship. You can also get in a "standby" line the night of the show and get a seat if any are available.

We found that Blue Man was full many nights we were there, so definitely be sure to make a reservation. Even though our show was "sold out", we only arrived maybe 20 minutes before the start of the show (after the doors had already opened) and had no problem finding good seats (it's a small theater, so really I wouldn't say any seats are bad!). Sit in an aisle seat if you want a chance to go up on stage - before the show one of the crew members came up to DH and asked him if he would participate! They make it look like they randomly select someone, but he was already briefed ahead of time on what was going to happen.

I will be sailing on the Epic in January and I thought I had read the tickets for BMG were an additional cost. Is this true? I looked at the NCL website but I couldn't find anything stating this. Do I need to buy tix? Or do I need to reserve a seat? Can someone give me the correct info?

Thanks!

The seats are not reserved, but you should book tickets in advance. You can do that starting 45 days before your ship sails either online or by phone with NCL.

Unlike excursions, you do not get a piece of paper saying you are booked for that time and date. It is put on your cruise card, and that will be scanned at the entrance to the theater. (The same procedure is used for Cirque, even though that is paid for, not free.)

It will also show up in your trip summary in your my NCL. They also immedieately send you a confirmation e-mail.

They also do a 'meet the blue man group' an afternoon at sea and you can ask any questions you want to learn about how they get the job, learn the routines and what can go wrong etc.

Book online your tickets - if you try to go again by booking on the tv on room it will not allow you to but if you go to the box office they will let you have tickets if there are any left.

All shows have a wait in line section too where you queue up and if ticket holders don't turn up, they let you in

suggest you also see the howl at the moon duelling pianos

They also do a 'meet the blue man group' an afternoon at sea and you can ask any questions you want to learn about how they get the job, learn the routines and what can go wrong etc.

Book online your tickets - if you try to go again by booking on the tv on room it will not allow you to but if you go to the box office they will let you have tickets if there are any left.

All shows have a wait in line section too where you queue up and if ticket holders don't turn up, they let you in

suggest you also see the howl at the moon duelling pianos

I will be sure and see it. Thanks!

Archived