Rendezvou - day pass all inclusive

Sirkeline

Hi

What is actually included in the "all inclusive day pass" or half day pass at Rendezvous ?

Lounge chairs, umbrellas, lunch, drinks ?

Sheri

Yup - all inclusive, means all inclusive at Rendezvous. Lounge chairs wherever you find them - beach, pool, lazy river, etc. Use of all the pools and lazy river. Pool games, beach games and other activities. Lunch and snacks as available. All the drinks you want. If available, a day room to clean up (not always an option) The only thing not included really is the motorized water sports. Spa treatments are extra.

Keep in mind, it is adults only - no one under 18. Enjoy - it is a beautiful resort and very close to the port.

Yup - all inclusive, means all inclusive at Rendezvous. Lounge chairs wherever you find them - beach, pool, lazy river, etc. Use of all the pools and lazy river. Pool games, beach games and other activities. Lunch and snacks as available. All the drinks you want. If available, a day room to clean up (not always an option) The only thing not included really is the motorized water sports. Spa treatments are extra.

Keep in mind, it is adults only - no one under 18. Enjoy - it is a beautiful resort and very close to the port.

Thanks Reedprincess:)

I loked at their website yesterday, and could not find how to book for days pass only:confused: Do I just e-mail them and request ?

(we are adults)

Sheri

you can phone them: +1 758-457-7900

or try rendezvous at theromaticholiday dot com or usreservations at theromaticholiday dot com or ukreservations at theromaticholiday dot com or try their FaceBook Page. You should be able to get through on one of those. Also, consider asking on their Contact Us page, they are usually pretty good about responding in a few days - just fill in the form.

Good luck.

I heard back from them yesterday. I had to be specific for the day for them to give a quote as it changes . Here is there response.

Thanks for your interest in the Rendezvous.

In regards to your request for information on day passes at the hotel the following applies.

Half day pass (Morning) Includes Breakfast, Drinks and use of resort facilities from 8:00am to 12 noon. Cost US$45.00

Half day pass (afternoon) Includes Lunch, Afternoon tea, Drinks and use of resort facilities from 12 noon to 6:00pm. Cost US$60.00 We will be happy to amend the time to meet your requested time. You can settle the charges at the Reception on arrival after we have confirmed the passes.

Attached is a copy of our spa menu for your perusal.

The hotel is located 5mins from the ports via taxi.

Passes Excludes use of scuba facilities and motorized water sports.

Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Please be advised that reservation are needed for final confirmation, you need to e-mail your acceptance of one of the passes so we can make the final reservation. Numbers are limited and booked on a first come first basic also the number of people coming with you is most important.

you can phone them: +1 758-457-7900

or try rendezvous at theromaticholiday dot com or usreservations at theromaticholiday dot com or ukreservations at theromaticholiday dot com or try their FaceBook Page. You should be able to get through on one of those. Also, consider asking on their Contact Us page, they are usually pretty good about responding in a few days - just fill in the form.

Good luck.

Not going until March 2013, so I will send them an e-mail this week-end.

Sheri

We went to Rendezvous this past Jan, and I just wanted to make sure to let others know our experience. The resort is very nice, and clean. Food for lunch was tasty. However, it was almost too quiet here for us. We were not looking for a huge party, but more of people drinking by the pool & having fun. Music at the pool bar was not allowed. We went alone, just my husband and I. We like to socialize, but everyone there was mostly keeping to themselves. I inquired to the bartender as I was asking if they could turn some music on, and found out that a lot of people staying there are there for multiple weeks, and are looking for a true quiet & peaceful resort. This might be exactly what someone else is looking for, but was not for us. Again, nice resort, nice people, just a different atmosphere than we were hoping for. Have fun!!

• 3 weeks later...
Is this resort for couples only?

I would be bringing my 20 year old daughter and her friend with us for a day pass.

Don

It is billed as a couples only resort, however you could bring your daughter and her friend for the day, - I would contact the resort direct though. Keep in mind, not a party resort, very few activities, etc. If you are looking for that type of experience, consider Sandals day passes.

Enjoy

Archived