Never thought it would happen to me...

jasjess7881

But I got the upsell call!!! We are leaving on Saturday Sept 29th on the Triumph for a 5 day. We booked this cruise about 40 days ago as a last minute cruise for my uncle's birthday. We booked 3 of us in an inside room, me, my hubby and my uncle, and we didn't care about the room because we are just going to celebrate for his birthday!! However, I got the phone call today asking us if we want to upgrade to a balcony room for $150 total...I told them HECK YES!!! :D

So so so so excited!!! Just had to share my joy with my fellow cruisers!!

Now I just need the next 4 days to hurry up!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!! :D

It's funny that you said that because I almost did not answer the phone because I was at work and was busy helping a customer. It was also a number I did not recognize, but I decided to answer it anyways...sooooooooooo glad that I did!! This totally made my day!! :D

I'm on the same cruise as you.... I recieved a call today but didn't answer it because I didn't recognize it! I probably missed out!

Enjoy!

I'm ok, just called the number.... it wasn't Carnival....

But I got the upsell call!!! We are leaving on Saturday Sept 29th on the Triumph for a 5 day. We booked this cruise about 40 days ago as a last minute cruise for my uncle's birthday. We booked 3 of us in an inside room, me, my hubby and my uncle, and we didn't care about the room because we are just going to celebrate for his birthday!! However, I got the phone call today asking us if we want to upgrade to a balcony room for $150 total...I told them HECK YES!!! :D

So so so so excited!!! Just had to share my joy with my fellow cruisers!!

Now I just need the next 4 days to hurry up!!

Yay - you will have a blast!!:p

Congrats !! I got my first ever upsell call on my last cruise also on the triumph. We had an inside and got the balcony for 200. Extra total and it was a handicap accessible room which was longer and wider I believe . We loved it and since I had a first timer with me it was even better she loved the balcony!!

Archived