Photo of the balcony divider open?

mandaleigh

Thank you.

Now i can obsess about something else for the next 6 days!!!

You are welcome. Looking at my photos from the last cruise, I have been kicking myself for not taking more just of the ship and how everything is laid out.

I know what you mean about the obsession. We are leaving in 13 days. We did Eastern on Oasis last time and this time we are doing Western. Have a great cruise!

You are welcome. Looking at my photos from the last cruise, I have been kicking myself for not taking more just of the ship and how everything is laid out.

I know what you mean about the obsession. We are leaving in 13 days. We did Eastern on Oasis last time and this time we are doing Western. Have a great cruise!

Can they open the dividers on the Central Park balconies too? We have interconnecting cabins and wondered if our balconies could be made into one larger balcony?

We are also doing a Western next year. I'd appreciate any photos you could take of these particular balconies without the divider whilst you're on Oasis in October (sorry if I sound cheeky :o). Many thanks.

Can they open the dividers on the Central Park balconies too? We have interconnecting cabins and wondered if our balconies could be made into one larger balcony?

We are also doing a Western next year. I'd appreciate any photos you could take of these particular balconies without the divider whilst you're on Oasis in October (sorry if I sound cheeky :o). Many thanks.

As I remember, yes, the CP balconies opened the same. I will find out because on our upcoming cruise we also have connecting CP cabins with our grandson and nephew. I will take photos and post.

As I remember, yes, the CP balconies opened the same. I will find out because on our upcoming cruise we also have connecting CP cabins with our grandson and nephew. I will take photos and post.

Crashing the thread to say we're on the same cruise as you! Have you checked out our roll call? We're a lively bunch :D Hope you'll stop over and say hi!

Crashing the thread to say we're on the same cruise as you! Have you checked out our roll call? We're a lively bunch :D Hope you'll stop over and say hi!

I will join the roll call this coming week. I have peeped in now and again.

We are doing everything late on this cruise. We only just finished our online check in.

See you there!

Thank you so much, that would be great :).

Can someone post a photo of the balcony divider in the open position from the Oasis?

Just wondering what it looks like....

The picture below is deck 12. You can get an idea of how wide the balconies are by the middle dividers, but you can also see places where 2 and 3 are opened together.

dividers.jpg

Archived