Specialty Dining

FrenchPeach

We have ordered more than one appetizer and I am sure it is ok to order more than one of each course. We have also (in Tuscan Grille) had them combine entrees. We wanted steak and 1/2 a normal pasta order; asked for it; and they prepared exactly what we wanted.

They really do try to get you what you want. We just try to keep it within reason.

We've done this from time to time especially with appetizers and occasionally with a side dish or, in the case of Tuscan Grille, using a pasta entree as a shared side dish. Use caution though as the meals are very filling. Because of that I don't think we've ever ordered extra desserts as we're usually too stuffed to get through one.

The only place I'd say that extra orders aren't appropriate in my opinion, and might not even be allowed, would be for the entree course at Muranos or the M class equivalent restaurants. At these restaurants the settings are very formal and the entrees are pretty large. The entrees are all made to order, with several requiring elaborate table-side preparation, so there is considerably more time, effort and cost in their preparation than in the MDR or other specialty restaurants.

Archived