Just Booked our First Excursion!!

SailingDisney

Well after all the research we finally made a decision on our first excursion...we are going with the SilverMoon Lunch Cruise. Thanks for everyones reviews...it really made it easy. We decided on the 12 passenger boat so we have more space and attention. Now only 5 more excursions to go!!

Well after all the research we finally made a decision on our first excursion...we are going with the SilverMoon Lunch Cruise. Thanks for everyones reviews...it really made it easy. We decided on the 12 passenger boat so we have more space and attention. Now only 5 more excursions to go!!

We went with Silvermoon in 2010 & we LOVED them! We will be doing this itinerary again (sailed Victory), and are excited to be there just the week before you! This time we are sailing with Calabaza on their 12 person cat! Happy, safe travels to you! :D

We went with Silvermoon in 2010 & we LOVED them! We will be doing this itinerary again (sailed Victory), and are excited to be there just the week before you! This time we are sailing with Calabaza on their 12 person cat! Happy, safe travels to you! :D

Yes we tried to book with Calabaza as well but they were already full! :( The owner highly recommended their sister company so we went with Silvermoon. I know the reviews are great on CC too but it helps again to hear someone else say they loved them as well!! :D Thanks!!

• 1 month later...

I have taken several snorkeling excursions, at Barbados.

The Silver Moon is well known for: their smaller passenger capacity,

attentive crew members, unlimited libations, and a great experience.

I have experienced the Silver Moon, and all of the great reviews are justified, IMO.

You will see many sea turtles; the crew feeds them. The turtles approach within a couple

of feet from you! I have wonderful photos of the turtles. The water is crystal clear.

The Tiami Catamaran lunch excursion is another great option. Only drawback is the

much larger number of people, that are present.

On my upcoming Eclipse cruise, I have decided to try another smaller catamaran;

besides the turtle and shipwreck snorkeling, it also stops at a beach. The other

operators do not make a beach stop.

All of the tour operators at Barbados have been wonderful. Silver Moon is one of them.

SailingDisney;

Have never cruised with Disney, but my friends swear by that cruise line. So, you will have an awesome time on your ship.

Silver Moon is a great choice for Barbados!

If you need suggestions for your other 5 ports, I and anyone else will gladly give

their ideas.

Planning the cruise is part of the fun!! I have all of my 7 shore excursions, booked for

my February 2013 cruise. Less than 90 days until the next adveture begins!

• 5 weeks later...

We did the Silvermoon catamaran sail with a group from our roll call. The crew was great. Drinks were served the entire trip. There was fresh baked banana bread as a snack after the first snorkel stop, then lunch after the second snorkel stop. The crew was great. One came into the water with us at the turtle stop, and fed the turtles. The water was a little choppy at the second snorkel stop, but again there was someone from the crew with us in the water. DD couldn't decide if this was the best excursion of our cruise, or the dive in St. Kitts:rolleyes:.

Archived