Strongbow Cider

Can anyone tell me if Royal Caribbean sailing out of Aust have Stongbow cider on board, we have friends wanting to try cruising, but this is all he drinks so won't go if he can't get his Strongbow:eek: thanks. Robin:)

Can anyone tell me if Royal Caribbean sailing out of Aust have Stongbow cider on board, we have friends wanting to try cruising, but this is all he drinks so won't go if he can't get his Strongbow:eek: thanks. Robin:)

Hi Robin, I am a Coeliac, (Gluten Free) so Cider is my drink, in fact I am a Cider freak, Strongbow in particular.

Now as you see I am a Princess Cruiser and all their ships have Strongbow on board in the 440ml cans. But I have made enquiries with a friend who was on Rhapsody of the Seas out of OZ, late last year and he informs me Strongbow was on board.

So I reckon you can take it, it still is on board the Royal Caribbean ships out of Australia.

Above all Enjoy !

Hi Robin, I am a Coeliac, (Gluten Free) so Cider is my drink, in fact I am a Cider freak, Strongbow in particular.

Now as you see I am a Princess Cruiser and all their ships have Strongbow on board in the 440ml cans. But I have made enquiries with a friend who was on Rhapsody of the Seas out of OZ, late last year and he informs me Strongbow was on board.

So I reckon you can take it, it still is on board the Royal Caribbean ships out of Australia.

Above all Enjoy !

Hey there

This is an interesting point in general. Does anyone know if the Royal Caribbean ships re-stock with mostly Australian/NZ beer and the like when they get to Oz or do they still carry the generally American beer on the taps, with a few bottles of the local stuff?

Hey there

This is an interesting point in general. Does anyone know if the Royal Caribbean ships re-stock with mostly Australian/NZ beer and the like when they get to Oz or do they still carry the generally American beer on the taps, with a few bottles of the local stuff?

Onboard RCCL supplies mostly come out of the US.

They don't do so much for the local economy as some think...

Hey there

Hi AussieAdam, we did 34 nights Aus NZ on the Radiance in Feb- March this year and there was Aus beer on board, although I don't think they counted on how much aussies like their beer as they ran out (supposedly) of xxxx before we got to Perth, and we were told they do not restock until they get back to Sydney, but surprise surprise the next day out of Perth what did they have on board but xxxx, when we said to the staff member that we were told there was none on board, the response was that they restocked in Perth. I would say seeing it was a circumnavigation cruise but split into 2 sectors, that so much was allocated for each sector, so when the first leg ran dry, no more was bought out until the second leg. RCCL need to understand how much we love a drink and make sure they have plenty of supplies:D:D Robin

Hi AussieAdam, we did 34 nights Aus NZ on the Radiance in Feb- March this year and there was Aus beer on board, although I don't think they counted on how much aussies like their beer as they ran out (supposedly) of xxxx before we got to Perth, and we were told they do not restock until they get back to Sydney, but surprise surprise the next day out of Perth what did they have on board but xxxx, when we said to the staff member that we were told there was none on board, the response was that they restocked in Perth. I would say seeing it was a circumnavigation cruise but split into 2 sectors, that so much was allocated for each sector, so when the first leg ran dry, no more was bought out until the second leg. RCCL need to understand how much we love a drink and make sure they have plenty of supplies:D:D Robin

Hey Robin

Thanks for the update.

So was it just mostly Aussie beer they had on your cruise or did they have the normal range of beer from the US?

34 days is a while on a ship....not sure I could do that long. The longest I have done so far is 7 days. Doubling that now with the 14 day cruise should be interesting....

Adam

Hey Robin

Thanks for the update.

So was it just mostly Aussie beer they had on your cruise or did they have the normal range of beer from the US?

34 days is a while on a ship....not sure I could do that long. The longest I have done so far is 7 days. Doubling that now with the 14 day cruise should be interesting....

Adam

Hi Adam, I'm not a beer drinker, but hubby asures me there was definetly xxxx, VB & Hahn Light. We did'nt know how we would go with 34 nights either, as 14 nights was the longest we had done, but after 34 nights we could have stayed on. I'm sure you'll love your 14 nighter. Robin:)

lol at the 'run out of XXXX'. They should have asked the russians how much aussies drink.

Back in 1985 I went for a cruise on Alexandr Pushkin out of Sydney. It was a 18-35 age restricted cruise (/booze up). Sitting on the back deck they had 2 shipping containers full of grog!

Hi Adam, I'm not a beer drinker, but hubby asures me there was definetly xxxx, VB & Hahn Light. We did'nt know how we would go with 34 nights either, as 14 nights was the longest we had done, but after 34 nights we could have stayed on. I'm sure you'll love your 14 nighter. Robin:)

Im sure they will have plenty to drink.

It looks like from your signature thingy that we are booked on the same cruise too...the 24 Nov Voyager trip

Archived