quick question regarding combining discounts

fd851

I know RCI has strict rules about what benefits can be combined and what can not. Can you combine a C&A balcony discount with an exclusing savings certificate. C&A is closed or I would call them and ask.

Thanks in advance,

Frank

I know RCI has strict rules about what benefits can be combined and what can not. Can you combine a C&A balcony discount with an exclusing savings certificate. C&A is closed or I would call them and ask.

Thanks in advance,

Frank

nope......

(if you mean the C&A certs...no...)

Thanks in advance,

Frank

1. You cannot combine shareholder OBC with any other RC benefit.

2. You can combine book-on-board OBC (including a Next Cruise certificate) with EITHER a balcony discount OR a C&A savings certificate.

3. RC VISA points can be combined with anything, because RC is not the giver of the benefit.

4. Lower fares due to residency, military service, age are not "benefits", just a fare point, so can be combined with anything.

5. Individual travel agencies may have their own rules about their OBC, but if OBC comes from them and not from RC, then it can be combined.

6. WOW sales are only good for newbies or low Gold members or those with no other benefits, because they can't be combined.

Anything that sounds too good to be true IS.

Is there somewhere we can go online to get the amount of discounts available for balcony/suites? Not sure if there is a different amount for C&A level (Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, etc) and length of cruise as well as how far in advance you book your cruise. Any info would be appreciated as I couldn't seem to locate on the C&A webpage of the RCI site.

Many Thanks!

Is there somewhere we can go online to get the amount of discounts available for balcony/suites? Not sure if there is a different amount for C&A level (Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, etc) and length of cruise as well as how far in advance you book your cruise. Any info would be appreciated as I couldn't seem to locate on the C&A webpage of the RCI site.

Many Thanks!

Platinum Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$ 50* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$100* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$200* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$200* for sailings of 15+ nights

Emerald Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$ 75* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$125* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$225* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$225* for sailings of 15+ nights

Diamond Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$125* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$225* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$325* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$325* for sailings of 15+ nights

Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$150* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$250* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$350* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$350* for sailings of 15+ nights

*When booking less than 6 months from sailing date subtract $25 from each dollar amount.

Archived