Charging for Cappachino.

waiting4acruise

On the Fascination, there was a charge. Thought that it was supposed to be on the ships that only had the brunch. Guess not since Fascination did not have the brunch. Was hoping to get it one more time before they started charging for it.

This has been going on for months. Hi ya Terry .... its not exactly new news.

I also was on Magic and didnt care for the brunch that much. I hear you are doing Magic next year.

We did not have the brunch on the Conquest. We had the regular breakfast and lunch. I guess the Conquest will have the Punchliner Brunch when it comes back from drydock in a few weeks.

We went to lunch on the last sea day to get our free Platinum drink.

we were sold the bill of goods that this would be on the ships instialling new machines as they rolled out the brunch. we were to accept that this would be a better quality blend put through these new machines.

another lie.

I don't care what quality it will be with the new machines. I will not pay for something that used to be free.

Fortunately I don't get the cappacino that often so I will not miss it.

I read somewhere else that if you eat in the steakhouse cappuccino and espresso are free. Any truth to this?

Yes (included).

and on ships where there is a MDR charge for cappuccino and espresso, they have migrated to superior machines and coffee. Carnival has always charged for the equivalent from the on board specialty coffee bar.

We did not have the brunch on the Conquest. We had the regular breakfast and lunch. I guess the Conquest will have the Punchliner Brunch when it comes back from drydock in a few weeks.

We went to lunch on the last sea day to get our free Platinum drink.

Yea i know .. remember, I was on conquest the week before you boarding and invited your wife along if she wanted a free cruise.

dont hold your hopes too high for the brunch. the last one they did a stupid interview.. asked him where he went to school, what job did he used to have (who the heck cares, never heard of cowboy bill). who whined about not being able to finish his sherbert before he had to come talk to us.. he finally told ONE joke.. and sat back down. It was so totally stupid, hard to believe.

I will not pay for something that used to be free.

• Do you check a bag at the airport?
  • Do you fill your tires with air at the gas station?

I'm just sayin', there's a lot of things that used to be free that aren't free anymore. :rolleyes:

I'm just sayin', there's a lot of things that used to be free that aren't free anymore. :rolleyes:

He flies enough for work he gets his flight free, never mind paying for baggage.

I bet he has a machine at his house to fill tires with.. I know we do. I paid quarters once and never will again, you have to be too quick.

I too noticed paying for capachino and espresso on conquest. I didnt know it was still supposed to be free I guess.

I agree. If I am spending thousands of dollars on a vacation and I want a coffee that costs three dollars I will get it regardless of whether it used to be free or not.

Times are changing. The economy is crap and companies have to find ways to be more profitable.

Having taken a land vacation where a can of soda was almost five dollars and an average meal for two averaged over $100 I thinks its ridiculous to complain about $2 coffee.

I agree. If I am spending thousands of dollars on a vacation and I want a coffee that costs three dollars I will get it regardless of whether it used to be free or not.

Times are changing. The economy is crap and companies have to find ways to be more profitable.

Having taken a land vacation where a can of soda was almost five dollars and an average meal for two averaged over $100 I thinks its ridiculous to complain about $2 coffee.

Why do people read emotions into posts ?? I know he thought he was posting NEWS that people did not know.

He thought since the ship did not have 2.0 were not supposed to be charging for it yet.

When someone posts news .. it gets old to have people think you posted it to complain when you are trying to be helpful. I know terry was trying to post that they are already charging, and that he didnt think they were supposed to yet from what he wrote.. not posting it to complain.

I get tired of people accusing others of emotions that the poster may or may not be feeling. Its why I get tired of CC .. that people read into posts what they want..

Why do people read emotions into posts ?? I know he thought he was posting NEWS that people did not know.

He thought since the ship did not have 2.0 were not supposed to be charging for it yet.

When someone posts news .. it gets old to have people think you posted it to complain when you are trying to be helpful. I know terry was trying to post that they are already charging, and that he didnt think they were supposed to yet from what he wrote.. not posting it to complain.

I get tired of people accusing others of emotions that the poster may or may not be feeling. Its why I get tired of CC .. that people read into posts what they want..

You are free to interpret posts as you want and I can interpret them as I want. I read it as a complaint when you say its a cutback and say you refuse to pay for something that used to be free.

You are free to skip over my post if you don't like what I have to say. This is a board for opinions and I expressed mine.

Archived