Liquor from gift shop

sissy2000

No, however if you are doing a b/b (with two separate voyage numbers) it is often delivered to you on the last afternoon of the first leg so you can enjoy the contents on the second leg of your cruise.:)

I'd read that was a possibility & may see if it works for me later this year.

You can order a bottle of whatever your heart desires through the Princess Gifts section on their website. It's over-priced, but at least that way, you can enjoy it in your cabin during the cruise. Here's the link, just click on Princess Cellars: http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/cellars_culinarydelights/index.jsp

To my delight I have had it happen!:)

It did not work for us last year on the Emerald. We asked just out of curiosity and were shown how, when our card was scanned , we were shown as in transit.

I'll buy a bottle to see if I get it on the 2nd cruise...if not, it'll be well padded in my checked bag! :p

Were your b2b cruises in the same cabin or in a different one? I wonder if that could account for different experiences? :confused:

i bought a bottle of rum on a previous cruise, from the gift shop, and it was held until the afternoon of the last day of the cruise. It was brought to my cabin then so I could pack it in my luggage - I guess.

We also do the Princess gifts and call room service to have it delivered when we arrive. It is over priced, but still cheaper than going to a bar for a cocktail and much more convenient than bringing a cocktail back to your balcony from the bar. :cool:

It did not work for us last year on the Emerald. We asked just out of curiosity and were shown how, when our card was scanned , we were shown as in transit.

We did a b2b in the same cabin and when the liquor didn't arrive on the last day of the first cruise I went to the store to inquire.They were holding it as we were in transit and I told them I was disembarking to give it to some friends as a gift.When the continued to balk,I told them to cancel the order and they then relented.Don't take their BS.

Archived