Elite members breakfast

Pip-Squeak

Can you tell me where the Elite members breakfast is held on the Solstice class ships

It varies depending upon the number of Elites aboard a sailing... If comparatively small, most often it's held in Michael's Club... If the group is large, Tuscan Grill has been used...

Look for a letter from the Captain's Club Host/Hostess upon boarding for complete information relative to all Elite events...

Can you tell me where the Elite members breakfast is held on the Solstice class ships

Not to worry -- they will tell you once you board. As others have said, it depends upon the number of elites on board. There will be a sheet of paper in your stateroom listing all the Elite events on the cruise. If you don't see one, contact the Captain's Club Hostess.

What all is available at the Elite breakfast? Continental type foods? I also had read you can get bloody marys (which I don't drink) and mimosas (which I can drink, lol). Fresh fruits and an assortment of rolls, buns, donuts? We never went while on our Millie cruise.

Officially it is called the "Captain's Club Coffee Break" although it is limited to Elite members and guests over 21 sharing the same cabin. It is usually in Michael's club or one of the specialty restaurants. The exact location will be on the letter to Elite Captain's Club members listing all Elite events that you should receive in your stateroom on embarkation day.

They have a continental breakfast including pastries, bagels, fruit and yogurt. I've also seen cereal and toast but don't recall if they have that all the time or not. We've had lattes and they serve other espresso based coffees and juice. Not sure of what, if any, alcoholic beverages they serve as we've never had any there ourselves.

You are not allowed to take items out of the venue.

While not required we usually leave a small tip for the waiters there.

We had Muesli mixed with half and half?, fruit and nuts. It was awesome. There were Sticky buns and almond croissants each morning too, along with all the things already mentioned. It's a great perk.

Muesli? :eek: Are you sure you weren't eating breakfast in Blu?

What time do they begin serving?

It depends on the cruise and timing of arrival at ports of call. On our last cruise, March 2012 Caribbean cruise on Equinox, it was from 8 to 10AM even though we arrived at port at 7AM one or two days. On our last Europe cruise in 2010 they were open at 7AM the mornings we arrived in port at 7AM.

Yes. I have never eaten in Blu. This was available a few times on Equinox westbound TA last year. I hope we see it again.

I've never seen the "stuff" at the Elite Breakfast, and I've done 6 of them. Don't recall seeing any type of cereal, but maybe because I wasn't looking for it. The Elite Breakfasts seems to vary from ship to ship. Taking Equinox Westbound TA next month, and if it's there, I'll be sure to avoid it. :D:D

Archived