Bert Sratton fans

Bimmer babe

I think Bert is a riot--his humor and presentation are over the top--he brings great energy to Crooner's. We always had a hard time finding a place to sit while he had the spotlight there. He was up for the first "Entertainer of the Year" award in April, so I guess you folks are in the minority.:cool:

I think Bert is a riot--his humor and presentation are over the top--he brings great energy to Crooner's. We always had a hard time finding a place to sit while he had the spotlight there. He was up for the first "Entertainer of the Year" award in April, so I guess you folks are in the minority.:cool:

That's what makes the world go 'round! :)

COOLMAMA: Just curious where you read Bert is on CB Feb, March & April. I am on CB first of March & when we booked months ago I was trying to find out if he would be onboard for our cruise and had no luck. I was able to see he is on Ruby the first week in Feb. buts that is all. We are big fans of him, seems you love him or avoid him! lol I am hoping your source is correct!:D

COOLMAMA: Just curious where you read Bert is on CB Feb, March & April. I am on CB first of March & when we booked months ago I was trying to find out if he would be onboard for our cruise and had no luck. I was able to see he is on Ruby the first week in Feb. buts that is all. We are big fans of him, seems you love him or avoid him! lol I am hoping your source is correct!:D

He has a facebook page and he posted. He is also lives in Nashville so we are "neighbors" so to speak. I was on the Crown with him that returned to Nashville the day of the great flood in 2010 and we were both returning home that day so we have conversed some. Whether you are a fan or not, he is a very nice guy.

For those of you who feel the need to bash, well bless your heart!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks COOLMAMA, grateful for the update. Our group will enjoy him most nights he is on. :D To everyone who dislikes him I say whatever floats your boat! I mean ship, lol. That is why they have other entertainment. Happy cruising to all!!

Archived