Early Saver Rates

crazyboys

While doing my daily price check for price reductions, I noticed that the Early Saver rates are no longer available. Does this mean they are gone for good? My cruise is on the Magic in March 2013. Is it because Early Saver rates go away within a certain time frame before the cruise? Just wondering. I booked 3 cabins at ES rates last year. Thanks.

While doing my daily price check for price reductions, I noticed that the Early Saver rates are no longer available. Does this mean they are gone for good? My cruise is on the Magic in March 2013. Is it because Early Saver rates go away within a certain time frame before the cruise? Just wondering. I booked 3 cabins at ES rates last year. Thanks.

it goes away 3 months from a short cruise and 5 months for a longer cruise (6 days+)

Noticed yesterday, ours are gone to for the Breeze, March 2013 :( So much for the price drop now.

Noticed yesterday, ours are gone to for the Breeze, March 2013 :( So much for the price drop now.

If you booked under ES rates, you are still eligible for the price drops as long as you qualify(past guest, resident, military, senior) same cabin cat and number of passengers in cabin.

If you booked under ES rates, you are still eligible for the price drops as long as you qualify(past guest, resident, military, senior) same cabin cat and number of passengers in cabin.

Yes booked ES...unfortunately I don't qualify for any of those categories.

Archived