Onboard bag laundry service

shipgeeks

Have any of you used the bag laundry service for your "delicates"? I chose not to, as I like to wash my things by hand or on delicate cycle, and no dryer, so I didn't want them washed the same way as all the sheets and towels.
After the cruise, though, I realized that the female crew and officers probably have their things done without being ruined.
My Zumba wear could have used a better wash than what I gave it every day. Should I try the onboard bag service next time?

No way.Very hot water is used in giant machines. Had a new pair of white jeans shrunk a size. Talking to CaptainsClub director, who is very well dressed, He said he never sends any of his good things to laundry

Hubby's shirts came back better than new.....how they iron as nicely as they do, I don't know. I, however, sent a "crinkly" gauze dress to be laundered...and they ironed that....it wasn't supposed to be ironed...it was supposed to be crinkled! It was ruined. Even washing and drying in high heat didn't restore it.

Underwear will be fine....one time through the drier will not ruin it. They will NOT iron undies! As a matter of fact...anything in the "bag" will not be ironed...simply laundered and folded.
Anything that requires special care at home...don't send it through the laundry service.

The laundry bag special is different from the regular laundry, it's wash and fold, nothing pressed. My husbands shirts came back almost ruined. It ended up costing us more than regular service, even though we didn't know we were sending in laundry on yhatt day. We had to send everything out for pressing. The regular laundry service is wash and press. Laundry bag special I'd onlt use for men's underwear, or gym t shirts, socks, etc...

Long story long., don't even think of sending in delicates, even on the regular laundry days. I hand wash, no big deal, just let them soak while you take axshower.

it has had, and still does list..."ON HANGER". I have circled (with black marker)that every time I sent laundry..(Plat, since 33 cruzes ago, )..Am now Diamond. Will do my 2nd CCL Repo, got it on hangers last year too!...I've never paid for any of it! I dont send it really unless it is a B2B, or more than 10 days. I don't send my dainties tho.

Archived