Cannot get on Celebrity website!

Sheffie

Is anyone else having trouble with the website? I have tried from a desktop, a laptop, and my IPAD, but cannot get into the website. I have tried logging on, tried to sign up for a Meet and Mingle party, etc., with no luck.

:mad:

Is anyone else having trouble with the website? I have tried from a desktop, a laptop, and my IPAD, but cannot get into the website. I have tried logging on, tried to sign up for a Meet and Mingle party, etc., with no luck.

No problem accessing the website at all.

What browser are you using? I can access with Chrome, Safari and Firefox.

Good luck.

Yes, I have been having trouble all afternoon. It says they are "enhancing" the site.

Haven't experienced problems today;however, I've received that message quite a few times. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I found the site to be "on and off" today.

In the future, you can verify whether any website is down by using this site. This will let you know if it is just you.

Couldn't get on all day.

Worked well tonight.

All day I have been able to access parts of the website but if I try to enter anything it asks me to try again later.

That is what just happened to me, too.

Oh, well. I hope they get this fixed before spring!!

That is what just happened to me, too.

Oh, well. I hope they get this fixed before spring!!

Just keep checking, it's very sporatic. I wonder how much money they lose by making it so difficult for people to book specialty dinners, excursions, etc.?

It would be much easier and would produce a MUCH SHORTER list if you asked "Who isn't having trouble with Celebrity's website?".

:D:rolleyes::D

Archived