Venetian Value Club

Silver Spectre

I count on Col Wes for updates!
Same here. It's been so long since I've seen one, I can't even remember when the last one arrived. I took it to mean that the ships occupancy levels must have increased dramatically in 2012 and therefore, SS didn't have the need for last minute deals any longer.

I asked Silversea about this a year or so ago and they said they were just promoting Venetian Values twice a year. But I haven't received anything either, so they might have changed their strategy. They could be choosing to fill empty cabins with new passengers instead, and perhaps appeal to travel agents to assemble groups at preferential last-minute prices. Or they might simply manipulate their online advertising offers as the cruise date nears. Just a guess.

We had one entitled 'Amazing all inclusive Asia cruise packages - only £3,699' received yesterday by email. It is for S Shadow December departures.

This is the first one we have received for a couple of months.

Having also received this mailshot I believe it was from ROL, a U.K. travel agent, not SS.

Col Wes will keep us all up-to-date, not to worry. Thanks Wes you saved me a bundle on our April Cloud trip. You and Ida missed your calling, you both after Retirement from the Military should have opened up your own TA, you are BETTER than the BEST

MItch

Archived