Black Light

angel24_ga

LMAO! Nope no dandruff and I know how to remove stains :cool:

All great replies...wish it was something cool and interesting.

We are doing a pub crawl on our sailing and I want to end it in the dance club. We have glow in the dark stuff and I have black light makeup. I was just curious if there is black light in the dance club.

LMAO! Nope no dandruff and I know how to remove stains :cool:

All great replies...wish it was something cool and interesting.

We are doing a pub crawl on our sailing and I want to end it in the dance club. We have glow in the dark stuff and I have black light makeup. I was just curious if there is black light in the dance club.

Sounds fun! Unfortunately I don't know about black light in the dance club.

I don't know about the Liberty, but the Pride does have black light in the disco. I can't say for sure that they use it every night, but I have seen it in use. Also, they do the "Electric White Night" party one night of the cruise, so they definitely have black light. Maybe the Liberty does the same?

Edited to add:

On this thread,

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1700985

...a poster reports that Liberty dance club does the Electric White Night Party. So it stands to reason that they have a black light. Hope this helps. :)

I don't know about the Liberty, but the Pride does have black light in the disco. I can't say for sure that they use it every night, but I have seen it in use. Also, they do the "Electric White Night" party one night of the cruise, so they definitely have black light. Maybe the Liberty does the same?

Edited to add:

On this thread,

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1700985

...a poster reports that Liberty dance club does the Electric White Night Party. So it stands to reason that they have a black light. Hope this helps. :)

Thanks! I know Liberty used to before the upgrades because the "art work" (hands and feet statues) had black light paint on them but I don't know if they removed them during the upgrades.

Archived