Ultimate Balcony Dining & Souffles

tarheelmjfan

Is it possible to order a souffle for dessert with the Ultimate Balcony Dinner? We normally don't ask for special orders, but the dessert I've seen with the UBD doesn't look very good to me. I'd love to have a special dessert to follow the great meal. After all, dessert is the most important part of the meal for me. ;)

Is it possible to order a souffle for dessert with the Ultimate Balcony Dinner? We normally don't ask for special orders, but the dessert I've seen with the UBD doesn't look very good to me. I'd love to have a special dessert to follow the great meal. After all, dessert is the most important part of the meal for me. ;)

I know that they'll add anything from the evening's MDR menu to your UBD & would think they could provide a soufflé for dessert. Our experience has been they'll contact you several days in advance (by phone or in your room) to go over the menu so you could request it then.

Please don't judge the UBD dessert by the pictures.

It is a triple chocolate mousse (white chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate) that is indescribably delicious!

Just ask for the souffle in addition if you need to.

Mike:)

Thanks all. I'm sure the mousse is good. I love souffles though & rarely get to have one. I'd prefer to have those, if we can. We'll definitely be asking for them. I'm so looking forward to this meal. This is our first time on Princess, & the opportunity to book the UBB & UBD were the first things that impressed me.

Thanks all. I'm sure the mousse is good. I love souffles though & rarely get to have one. I'd prefer to have those, if we can. We'll definitely be asking for them. I'm so looking forward to this meal. This is our first time on Princess, & the opportunity to book the UBB & UBD were the first things that impressed me.

I hope it lives up to your expectations & that you enjoy it as much as others. ;)

Princess makes the best soufflés!

Archived