Jeans??

CruiseWhere

Are jeans allowed in the MDR? I'm talking dress jeans, not the ripped and torn ones that happen to be in style. My DH likes wearing them with a suit jacket, shirt and dress shoes.

They are definitely allowed in the MDR on non formal nights:):)

If he dresses as dapper as you are making it sound he might be able to pull them off in the MDR on formal nights - but technically speaking they are not on the 'approved' dress wear ;) for formal nights. I'd be tempted to pack a pair of dress pants for the formal nights only to be safe:D

Are jeans allowed in the MDR? I'm talking dress jeans, not the ripped and torn ones that happen to be in style. My DH likes wearing them with a suit jacket, shirt and dress shoes.

If they are as described 'dress jeans', the answer is 'yes' they are allowed in the MDR.:)

Blue jeans in the MDR on every night on our recent 20 day Zuiderdam cruise!

I was not bothered by that - but I was amazed at the male passenger who wore a baseball cap every night - including formal ones. The passenger who showed up in his tropical print shirt on one of the formal nights was turned away!

Archived